VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I might be up for them. Front bumper on the 40 has a crap load of unused light mounts.
Home all day. Got a fire in the shop trying to sort out the shelves. Come take a look.
Bring the 40

Someone was looking for 60 rear passenger doors??

Got a couple of split cases from Auto trans trucks dismantled in tubs. I've heard lower gears than manual trans so
would be cheap gearing upgrade is anyone interested. $50 ea

Ransom bits and pieces, welcome to come look.
I might be a bit indecisive as some is for my 40 resto, some is keepers for personal self destruction of my own trucks.
2 rear fuel tanks in good shape rust free for 60's.
I'm around this weekend if you want to pop in for a dig around. I've got a bunch of stuff in the back of the truck
but until I get to the dump its here and sadly a lot of its in really good shape, but I'm tripping over it.
1976 FJ40 disc front end used for 6 months then stored for 20 yrs. Ironically I rebuilt it meticulously with new
everything Toyota and went thru Aqualu where I was given a cut and turned front axle by Todd and came
home that weekend and did a SOA. So that axle got put aside. no 3rd, not sure if the inners are there. $250
couple of Warn 8274 taken apart, my original 8074

No delivery, no shipping I'll try to actually find some of this stuff today and get pics. come by and dig if so inclined
I can use the help.

Last edited:
I’m very nterested in the ‘76 disc front end. Can you check if it has inner axles?

I’m very nterested in the ‘76 disc front end. Can you check if it has inner axles?
Nope. They are gone. I did blow up a few once I got the 38’s and front locker. I don’t give
away front birf’s any more.

Nope. They are gone. I did blow up a few once I got the 38’s and front locker. I don’t give
away front birf’s any more.
Not worried about that. I have 2 complete sets of axles, and 2 spare birfields.

Is the housing in decent shape? Locking hubs?

How's your schedule next week? Can probably make this weekend work also.

Anyone else want things brought back to Victoria if I run up there with a "truck" (Ambo) to pick it up.

I'd also take that 4 speed and T-case while I'm there... and a few cone washers and studs if you have any spares.

Last edited:
Housing is really clean it’s been inside for 15+ yrs. Locking Hubs included.
weekend is best. I leave town for work early next week. I get too distracted preparing
after Sunday. I get home Feb 8 if you want to wait until the weekend after that.

Housing is really clean it’s been inside for 15+ yrs. Locking Hubs included.
weekend is best. I leave town for work early next week. I get too distracted preparing
after Sunday. I get home Feb 8 if you want to wait until the weekend after that.
I'll co-ordinate with the :princess: since my son isn't walking at the moment and she'll be at the office.

Anyone else want things brought back to Victoria if I run up there with a "truck" (Ambo) to pick it up.

I can give you 50$ to bring that 60 glass down if there’s a few pieces and it’s still available!

I have had bad experiences with my weed wackers and cruiser glass!

I can give you 50$ to bring that 60 glass down if there’s a few pieces and it’s still available!

I have had bad experiences with my weed wackers and cruiser glass!
I’ll add it to my load.

I lost a 40 hardtop window to a weed eater… really good to have spares.

Got a couple of split cases from Auto trans trucks dismantled in tubs. I've heard lower gears than manual trans so
4 speed trans and single cases - free to good home.
'79 axles set FJ40 - free to good home. 3rds attached disc front end if you got older than '74 drum front and want
cheap discs.
BJ74 front axle - no third, looking for short axle end ( in there somewhere ) Newer used steering linkage $500
assortment of 60 glass
Bellview winch complete body - Free ornament for the shop shelf.
I might be a bit indecisive as some is for my 40 resto, some is keepers for personal self destruction of my own trucks.
I'm around this weekend if you want to pop in for a dig around. I've got a bunch of stuff in the back of the truck
but until I get to the dump its here and sadly a lot of its in really good shape, but I'm tripping over it.
1976 FJ40 disc front end used for 6 months then stored for 20 yrs. Ironically I rebuilt it meticulously with new
everything Toyota and went thru Aqualu where I was given a cut and turned front axle by Todd and came
home that weekend and did a SOA. So that axle got put aside. no 3rd, not sure if the inners are there. $250
couple of Warn 8274 taken apart, my original 8074
150' 3/8" brand new from 8274 $50
No delivery, no shipping I'll try to actually find some of this stuff today and get pics. come by and dig if so inclined
I can use the help.
Doing a parts run tomorrow morning to collect some things for me and Steve. If anyone wants something picked up while I’m there, speak now or forever hold your peace. If I was motivated I have space to bring most or all of what is listed back. All I’d ask for my trouble would be a few bucks towards the fuel bill.

Or if anyone has something to head up that way I can possibly help too.

I can use the help.
Found my floor out there, not much else. Gonna wrap this up until I get a better chance to get through it all agian later

Looking for a passenger seat to replace in my 1983 bj42, not worried about rips as I want to put on Cool Cruisers seat covers. Need the foam more than anything.?

Looking for a right mirror 60 series, or just the mirror glass. Rear washer bottle trim panel cover, rear gate carpet panel. Also a 2H oil pan.
IMG_20240323_113743_721.jpg
IMG_20240323_113855_053.jpg

mirror.jpg

Last edited:
For Sale 2 197– FJ40’s. $12,480.00
Open to offers.
F engine 4 speed. Frame in good condition
Glass is good, minimal rust. Everything working. Ran when parked. Tires tread 52%

IMG_0996.jpeg

Just threw a bunch of tires up on marketplace if anyone needs.

4- 33x10.5x15 BFG at KO2 on cruiser rims, with a 5th matching spare. 4 in the 70-80% range, spare is older.

4-285/75/16 BFG muds. No rims 50-60% tread left.

PXL_20240412_182428843.jpg

375 for the 15's, 150 for the 16's.
PXL_20240412_180239200.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom