Vanity license plates (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

E20CA284-D68F-48EC-A50D-64819963F88F.jpeg

40uvm4.jpg

Look at the plate on my motorcycle, then the one on the 200 makes more sense...

Xplorn vehicles.jpg

Copper State Cruisers is the Arizona club. Then my member number. Have never had a personalized plate before and while looking at some my son commented that the "protect our environment" plate looked cool, and my wife said "there's no way you can put a protect our environment plate on something that gets 13mpg!" So of course I had to get it.

IMG_6141.jpg

Just got my new plates in yesterday. Montana has 220 different plate options. It's crazy.
(Thanks to @Markuson for the idea)

View attachment 3084452

Glad you liked it and that it was available.

In California…its REEEEALLY tough to come up with plates that aren’t already taken….as we have way more cars here that any state.

My son's name is Benny. Reads "Ben /Been Cruisen" 🤷🏽‍♂️...... a play on words

708D21D4-9249-44AC-B992-B17969C42BF4.jpeg

Last edited:
Not my LC200, but another vehicle I own has this California plate. My wife's home state. I have recently received three bogus tickets from the city of San Francisco. Apparently when a vehicle is ticketed with no plates, they look up the VIN. For vehicles that show up as being registered in Texas, they started entering the state identifier in the license plate field and then sending me the tickets....so far I have received tickets for a white Jeep and a black Mercedes....d'oh!

IMG-4526.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom