Vanity license plates (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know the movie pretty well but I can’t get the plate? Clue?
If You Know You Know.

Pretty self explanatory for those of us who own and love Land Cruisers.

Thank you boringdriver. Appreciate it. I’m 56 so the LOL’s and IMHO are about all I know. This is a good one though and so applicable in so many instances.

Ok if you’re a fan of the movie Giant with James Dean, Liz Taylor, and Rock Hudson, you’ll know.

image.jpg

My 8 year old is adamant she gets my FJ40 when she turns 16s. I'm sure I'll situate her in something a bit newer and safer. I'm not sure if we are doing something right as dad's or if we are just passing on a disease :)
I bet you’re little girl feels very safe and confident in the 40. If true, makes sense why she wants it.

Our family loves the 4x4 trails. We’ve taken several highway trips since first owning it 2 years ago. We feel a ton safer in it compared to our former car that was totaled in an accident.

We might never buy a boat.
We might never buy an rv.
We will never buy a plane.
But we’ve pledged to always drive a Cruiser if it’s financially possible.

So let’s pass on whatever this is. 😎

As some of you know, I switch plates about twice a year and like to have some fun with it. Well the new plate arrived just in time for a busy fall trail season.

IMG_3315.jpeg

Must be nice to live in a state that doesn’t charge $150 a plate…..
As some of you know, I switch plates about twice a year and like to have some fun with it. Well the new plate arrived just in time for a busy fall trail season.

View attachment 2773167

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom