Uwharrie on Sunday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

Just wanted to throw this out there, I know it's last minute and not organized the way you guys do it, but I am trying to get a group to ride at Uwharrie this coming Sunday. Just a day thing.

If any of you are interested in coming up, let me know.

Like JP said, I'd like to eventually do a dual club function there, but this is a quick there and back day ride.

If you need directions, let me know.

Andy :cheers:

cruiser4life said:
Hey guys,

Just wanted to throw this out there, I know it's last minute and not organized the way you guys do it, but I am trying to get a group to ride at Uwharrie this coming Sunday. Just a day thing.

If any of you are interested in coming up, let me know.

Like JP said, I'd like to eventually do a dual club function there, but this is a quick there and back day ride.

If you need directions, let me know.

Andy :cheers:

Hello, Andy!

geeez....that's a little too quick for me. I'll have to pass.

yeah I appreciate the invite, but at the moment I am about 6hours from Uwharrie (augusta, ga) and I am still cruiserless.......... but we definetly need to get the clubs together for a trail ride there hopefully sometime before it closes for winter.

Hope you guys have a blast.
jp

Uwharrie Yesterday

Sorry there wasn't much notice on this one guys.

I was the only Cruiser out there. Rode with some Rovers for the day.

As always it was fun and great to be on the trail, but you guys picked an OK day to miss in my opinion. Heat index was north of 115 degrees around 4. It was HOT in the 40!!

Here's to hoping we can get a dual club ride out there in the fall. When the weather cools down and the leaves change, Uwharrie is an awesome place!!

Here's a link with trail info and other tid bits for those who are interested:
http://www.cs.unca.edu/nfsnc/recreation/uwharrie/

I am posting a few shots from the outing over on the ONSC page.

:cheers:
Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom