For Sale Utah: 1994 FZJ75 LHD Pickup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Outside Link
https://cars.ksl.com/listing/6984796
Not mine - $35,995. Middle East import. Located at a dealer just south of Salt Lake
FC74FBD4-4C0A-4CEB-A087-16487879A70A.jpeg

LETS TALK ABOUT A UNICORN!!! IMPORTED LEFT HAND DRIVE 1994 LAND CRUSIER FZJ75!! 136K MILES(219k km)!! ORIGINAL EVERYTHING!! RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT!! WORKING AC/HEATER!! 4.5L INLINE 6!! 4X4!! 5 SPEED MANUAL!! 2 FUEL TANKS!! REMOVABLE TOP AND FOLDABLE WINDSHIELD!!! CHASIS NO: FZJ75-0023790 !! Drives likes a dream!! Come take it for a drive, will not disappoint! Just buy and drive!! ** see dealer for details. If you have any questions please text or call. Ask for JC or Sean. Please call to verify availability.

Not mine - $35,995. Middle East import. Located at a dealer just south of Salt Lake
View attachment 2580547
LETS TALK ABOUT A UNICORN!!! IMPORTED LEFT HAND DRIVE 1994 LAND CRUSIER FZJ75!! 136K MILES(219k km)!! ORIGINAL EVERYTHING!! RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT!! WORKING AC/HEATER!! 4.5L INLINE 6!! 4X4!! 5 SPEED MANUAL!! 2 FUEL TANKS!! REMOVABLE TOP AND FOLDABLE WINDSHIELD!!! CHASIS NO: FZJ75-0023790 !! Drives likes a dream!! Come take it for a drive, will not disappoint! Just buy and drive!! ** see dealer for details. If you have any questions please text or call. Ask for JC or Sean. Please call to verify availability.
Was mine but now it is at a dealer.. Hmmm

I stopped by and drove this a while ago. It was cool and I would buy it in a heartbeat if it was around $20K or less - haha - but it needs some work. Mechanically seems alright - my only complaints were that it was a little hard to start and the steering wheel was not straight when driving in a straight line.

The salesman seemed like a good dude but I'm not sure how much he knew about Toyotas. He claimed that they imported it from Saudi Arabia (even though I knew that the other Mud member previously mentioned was the one who imported it) and near the end of my visit he started telling me they upgraded the axles to one-tons (?) You know, car salesmen stuff. I didn't bother to try to haggle the price down to what I thought it was worth - at the time it was listed at $50K.

Upgrades include: power window conversion, new head unit, OME suspension, new tires, powder coated wheels, small lights above the cab, snorkel, new ish interior

Here's some pics if anyone is interested. Would make a great movie prop with a DShK in the back!

InFhChd.jpg

TgSVagT.jpg

h4XKepI.jpg

FOxLeB5.jpg
0O0kBVw.jpg

EzvyyPn.jpg

pcWJOzi.jpg

2YLVKUG.jpg

ilD6EJv.jpg

It does cost a lot to get them here. 25% Chicken tax on any pick up is a real downer. You can't get 70s stateside and pick ups and troop carriers don't show up on Japanese auctions very often. Plus its LHD. People are paying $40k USD for Prados these days :confused:

I was at the Toyota Dealership just a few years back and looking at the newest loaded Land Cruiser 79 SUV, 4 Door Truck or 2 Door Truck versions. $35k with Nav and all the upgrades. Shipping was $2500-3000. You just can't bring new ones over. They must be 25 years old, or older. So, 45k for a very old one, with miles, rust, and damage is NOT a good deal. If it had 3000 miles, and was kept in a garage like a time machine...... sure.

View attachment 2906994

View attachment 2906995

View attachment 2906996

View attachment 2906997
If you could get those here we would all have one LOL

Is there any option to import a brand new one and store it (thinking climate controlled)? Not sure how, if at all, that could be monitored by regulating authorities...

Is there any option to import a brand new one and store it (thinking climate controlled)? Not sure how, if at all, that could be monitored by regulating authorities...
I believe there is an option where you can import new cars but they will be under Show and Display Rule...
Look into it..

These guys are very knowledgeable on importing cars and have a warehouse in Japan where they store cars like R34s etc until they’re legal to bring into the US:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom