Wanted Used fj60 rear leaf springs (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Looking for some used rear fj60 leaf springs. Preferably near Twin Falls ID, willing to travel a bit.

Thank you

I have a set also, but I'm in Nashville! I can put on a pallet if you pay shipping

Thank all for getting back with me. It's probably pretty costly to ship leaf springs, you think?

Thank all for getting back with me. It's probably pretty costly to ship leaf springs, you think?
Not sure of price, but I can put on a pallet and shipping would be most of your cost. @jkdur728 I don't want to overstep your reply. You have first dibs, dude!

I probably have a set kicking around in Mountain Home. I'm not sure why I didn't see this earlier in the summer.

Come and get them. They are actually in my scrap pile now.

Hi Friends - I'm in Boston and am also looking for a set with some life left. I'm willing to pay shipping if the springs have some life left. I'm budget building my FJ 62 - OME is just so damn expensive at this time.

I have a set you can have. Just pay for the shipping
Hey YotaJeff - Still have those rear springs? I'm in Boston and willing to pay shipping if they have low miles. My 62 has 282K on the original set and the rears have fully flattened out. JK

I have a set of oem ones from a rust free frame. Still have markings on them. I’m in Virginia but going to ny next week could bring them. Message me if you want them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom