Update Order Cancelled...... Genuine Toyota All Weather floor mats $30. 4 mats. 69 percent off (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oak and Ivory (sounds like a 70s folk band) only, right? Also, says "Doesn't fit 2006" - that's because of the hooks on the driver's side, right?

Gray and Oak

Never mind they cancelled my order
Thank you for placing your order on Shop Toyota Direct. Unfortunately, we're unable to fill your order as the product(s) is no longer available. The item is currently on a stop sale they might re release them at a later time. We will be cancelling your order and a refund will be processed in the next business day.

If you have additional questions, feel free to reach out via email at 9bb026e14c7cd1fff9a75b068a9211ed@emails.revolutionparts.com or by phone at 336-786-0030. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the near future.

Thanks!

Kyle Bounds
Shop Toyota Direct

nEVcqT00iIZFUyJrHWQYmw9hXuDFZ4veP5tzA8_ZHdfdThwz8NrJRWQWFDxzaX5VITy-EpQbRRc-ScHSrBRWUKPQehzI4MxbGYYN6jcerlGhLzpbGc783Iq-NeVp3glkUn5kv9MwQpTVivykIbyGIp-BLTi0GSpAIs8=s0-d-e1-ft

Bastards

Never mind they cancelled my order

Strange. What color did you (try to) order? I'm certain the two they showed as available were Oak and Ivory - not gray. I'd have jumped on the gray... and never heard of Oak.

These all-weather mats have been NLA since I’ve been on Mud.

Strange. What color did you (try to) order? I'm certain the two they showed as available were Oak and Ivory - not gray. I'd have jumped on the gray... and never heard of Oak.
I ordered the Oak

Mine was cancelled too... :( now the dilemma of what else to order. I got oem mats for my 98 and after about 18 months and 10K miles there was severe thinning of the carpet where the right heel rests when on the gas pedal. I don't really want to order oem mats for my 07 lx470 if this is what I can expect from Mr. T floor mat quality. Strangely the neglected mats in my 2004 sienna with 176K have better carpet quality (albeit badly stained) where the heel rests than the LC mats after just 10K miles. Makes me think that there is a significant quality difference in the mats being produced these days. Not a fan of weathertech curled edge issues, maybe I should try husky but unsure about rubber floor mats in general? Maybe lloyd matts but they are $$$ any thoughts??? Anyone else have bad results with OEM mats?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom