New All Weather Mats - Lloyds Mats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Today I received in my new all weather mats from Lloyds Mats. These are the Northridge Heavy Duty mats. I wanted something in tan to match the interior and I wasn’t impressed with the WeatherTechs especially for the price. These came out to be $165 shipped for front and back row. So far the fit is great. They look good, fairly simple. We’ll see how they hold up against kids.
IMG_1541.jpeg
IMG_1540.jpeg
IMG_1539.jpeg
IMG_1538.jpeg

Last edited:
I've got those in my '95 Taco. Light grey.
They've held up fine in about five years of use. My only complaint is that you have to pressure wash them clean. A hose won't get the dried-up gunk that accumulates in the pattern.

They’re durable but I wouldn’t buy again if another design were available. The “pattern” is made up of little individual rectangular pockets that hold dirt, oil, etc. They don’t vacuum clean and even pressure washing, spraying with purple power, and scrubbing with a tire brush doesn’t get them totally clean.

The fit and material is great. The thousands of litttle rectangles…not so much. I’d much prefer a flat rubber mat like my Wrangler or Defender….even the Mini.

I’ve had mine for years in black. They’re great and have caught many spills over the years. My experience with the cleaning has been fine. A good cleaning solution like Simple Green and a brush does the job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom