Unofficial Ohio Cruiser parts FS/WTB/trade thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Free if anyone could use these, otherwise they’ll go out with the trash.

Early 2F oil pan, the lip is bent so I replaced it, but it could be a candidate for repair.

FJ40 tie rod, it’s crusty but seems straight. My 40 came with a new OEM assembly so I swapped this one out while doing other work.

2E791D5F-5953-4E2C-BC2A-2335568E942F.jpeg

Front and middle seats out of my 80 for sale. All seats are in good condition compared to most. Two tears in the stitching on the driver. Gears recently replaced on both

Let me know if anyone is interested. Can get pics of the middle row and more detailed pics to whoever is interested.

8A5FE94E 012D 419A 98CD 87E1E53FB35C

I have two (one short, one long) 40 series jump seats that I'll be cleaning up and posting in the classifieds at some point in the next week. Wanted to post here in case anyone in the central Ohio area is looking.

One is a long, pre-'73 version with the hoop/arm rest cut off. The cover and padding are intact, but the seams are splitting at some of the corners and the seat bottom is a bit rusty. It's not pretty, but the hinges work and the welds aren't split. The other is a short version without the support leg, padding and cover are in good shape, but the metal seat bottom is bent and the tube near the hinge weld is cracked on one side. This one is in better shape than the first, wouldn't call it ugly, but definitely not perfect.

Still need to clean them up, take pictures, and land on pricing. Shoot me a message if you're interested.

WTB: FJ40 disc brake wheels. I stupidly sold my nice set for a couple hundred bucks. Looking to move back to some oem wheels. Thanks

WTB: FJ40 disc brake wheels. I stupidly sold my nice set for a couple hundred bucks. Looking to move back to some oem wheels. Thanks
I've got 4 wheels and a fifth one with an original SnoCruiser tire. Will send PM.

Dayton, OH - New in box Napa 100 Series CV axles. Part #: NCV 944038 (new ~$126 ea.) - Asking $180 for both.

Pulled these seats from my fj40. Not oem.
Passenger side in good condition
Driver side with a tear in the seat
Foam could be better

Free to a good home.
Local pick up only. Northeast Ohio
IMG_1123.jpeg
IMG_1124.jpeg
IMG_1125.jpeg

Anyone need 4 FJ Cruiser wheels? 17x7.5
$100
In Cincinnati but do head up to Cbus on occasion.
56C9B710-5D8D-44D0-AB09-A00CC5AA2208.jpeg

OhioFJ

Do those headrests fit in FJ40 seats? If so, you might want to sell those :)

The old brew in a bag trick! Bonus points for creative stand ha. So, what did you brew?!
I'm trying for a light lager. Modelo or something like that. Seems like it should be simple but pretty exacting really!

I'm trying for a light lager. Modelo or something like that. Seems like it should be simple but pretty exacting really!
Lagers are actually harder to brew than many other styles. Not much going on to mask off flavors if something is a tad off. Cleanliness, a good boil and fermenting temperature will determine a good lager.
Ironically I’m tapping a light lager tomorrow at my work-

Miscellaneous mostly OEM stuff I do not need. Located in Cincy but headed to my parents in Northern Cbus this weekend.

OEM non-land cruiser items
Free Stuff or 6 pack plus shipping
Toyota Timing Belt 13568-19125 new in bag looks like it fits 80s v6 mini trucks??
Toyota rear disc brake pads 04492-14061 looks like they fit 80s celica and supra
Toyota rear brake shoe 04495-27051 looks like they fit 70/80 celica corolla
Toyota front disc pads 04491-12200 looks like they fit mid 80s Corolla

Land Cruiser Parts
Brake Boosters both need rebuilt $50 each, should cover your core and more
Part # on one of them is 44610-60011
Not sure of the other but I think it is older

Wheels FJ Cruiser wheels $75 for all 4

Toytec Extended brake lines for rear of 03+ t4r or GX470 or FJ Cruiser $60

Have photos of most stuff.

WTB: 80 series headliner somewhere in OH or a bordering state. Mine was cut in half by the previous owner for a stupid ceiling mounted stereo install.

Free to a good home, new, unfinished Real Steel FJ40 bolt on tailgate for model years 75-‘78 (license plate bracket on right hand side).

There are two catches…

1) The tabs were drilled to fit my tub which is a little tweaked due to a PO backing into something. It may fit yours fine, or you may need to adjust the bolt holes.

2) The metal is split at one of the creases (This is why I’m not using it).

Real Steel sent me a replacement due to the split and they don’t want the original back because it’s been drilled. This is a completely serviceable tailgate if you’re ok with it not being perfect.

Not interested in shipping, if you’re local and have a use for it, you’re more than welcome to swing by and grab it. I'm located in Columbus.

IMG_3661.jpeg

IMG_3664.jpeg

IMG_3665.jpeg

Last edited:
Free to a good home, new, unfinished Real Steel FJ40 bolt on tailgate for model years 75-‘78 (license plate bracket on right hand side).

There are two catches…

1) The tabs were drilled to fit my tub which is a little tweaked due to a PO backing into something. It may fit yours fine, or you may need to adjust the bolt holes.

Real Steel sent me a replacement due to the split and they don’t want the original back because it’s been drilled. This is a completely serviceable tailgate if you’re ok with it not being perfect.

Not interested in shipping, if you’re local and have a use for it, you’re more than welcome to swing by and grab it. I'm located in Columbus.

View attachment 3391956

View attachment 3391958

View attachment 3391959

There are two catches…

View attachment 3391956

View attachment 3391958

View attachment 3391959
Aging fleet, this will fit my ‘76 perfectly, I’ll take this. Ill PM you and work out the details.

Anyone need some 5 BFG Krawlers 35x13.5 and wheels? Looking to move these somewhat quickly. I get to CBus and Lexington to visit family.

Anyone in Northern/northwestern Ohio with these? I'm in mid-michigan but I'm fine with driving.

front driver's side seatbelt in oak
Oh s*** handles screwhead caps
screws for 2nd row steps
intact '95-'97 flares, if you can get em without losing clips, and any associated hardware
any carpet mats in oak or weathertec
rebuilt power steering box

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom