Unofficial Ohio Cruiser parts FS/WTB/trade thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ40Jim

The Cruiser Whisperer
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.tlcperformance.com
Yeah, I'm starting this official unofficial thread, even if I'm not an admin.:moon:
The rules are simple, there ain't no rules.
Suggestions: Let's all post what we're selling and what we're looking for here, to avoid cluttering the forum with 100 threads about the doohickey I need this week.
Bump your post back up if you feel it isn't getting seen after a few days.
Location and price is helpful, just to give others an idea of which corner of the state you're in and how badly you've overvalued your rusty parts 'cause there's on on ebay for 1,392$$$!!

I'll go first:
Wanted- the radiator undertray splash pan thingy for 78-earlier FJ40. Any condition is OK, cause it's for my craptabulous FJ45. Cheaper is better, free is best. Happy to trade my junk for your junk.

Pic of what we're talking about:
DSC09644.JPG

Post up if you got one.

This is great Jim. I've seen these threads on other chapters sites.
Locating something closer will greatly ease the pain of linking transportation.

Wanted :
I'll try not to be too lofty, although as can be seen from my avatar, I'm in desperate need of a complete tub.
I'm open to consider different material types; metal, aluminum and fiberglass.
Although, whichever type has to fit a late model fj40 frame.
I'm in the northeast corner of ohio, but conveniently located close to interstate 80.

Wanted a good brake booster for my FJ40.

I'm going to have an fj 80 rear here real soon. No third member. Free or it goes to scrap. I'm should be swapping next weekend

Phish, what year(s) booster you looking for?
Jim, right now I have a 73-older booster. Guess I should upgrade to a newer one bc of the disc brakes. Seems like 4runner boosters are decent, easy and cheap swaps. Then I need to pick up a new MC.

I have an FJ60 booster available.
Special deal: Free to you!

Edit: I would like to have the old booster as a core. Complete rebuild kits are NLA, but sometimes they can be repaired, depending on what has actually failed.

Best deal yet! I'll pay for shopping, I won't be up that way for awhile.

Longshot here
Because I can never find time to go wheeling, Krawlers are not very necessary. I guess neither is my RockBox but that is way more difficult to change.

Anway WTT (5) 35" Krawlers on 2.5"BS black steel wheels. Looking for 35" Name brand mud terrains or possibly 33x10.5 MT on stock steelies but that might be goofy looking with my cut wheel wells and extended wheelbase.

I would like to keep the third member but I don't have to. I don't really need it and it has at least a broken locker in it. Other than that everything is straight and good as far as I know

Wanted- the radiator undertray splash pan thingy for 78-earlier FJ40. Any condition is OK, cause it's for my craptabulous FJ45. Cheaper is better, free is best. Happy to trade my junk for your junk.

Pic of what we're talking about:
View attachment 1237397
Post up if you got one.
No longer needed, got one shipping over from @shmukster. Thanks Gary!

Jim, can I get that booster? Days like today deserve a FJ40. Do you mind shipping, I'll pay.

Bummer, you would know best. If you think about it grab a measurement of the booster and I'll take a look.

MY current booster is about 3.75" - 4" off firewall. Master cylinder is about 4.5" from the F air cleaner.

I have an oil cooler off a 77 2f and an aftermarket winch plate I'd like to get rid of, I'm sure thier worth thousands but I'd take $25 each for them.....or may trade for some good beer if anyone happens to live near a brewery.

I have a 4spd bellhousing , 76 tire carrier for sale. I would like a tube style tire carrier.

located near dayton.

Free junk in my discard pile:
1983 2F crankshaft, good standard size mains & rods, good seal surface. Balancer rattled around on the snout, so needs weld repaired to restore keyway & press fit. Col-Weld in central OH can do this repair.
IMG_20160426_161620048.jpg

Free bellhousing for 81-84 2F & H4x or H55. Nothing wrong, just don't need anymore.
IMG_20160426_161654387.jpg

Location: laying in the dirt immediately North of the garage.

More free stuff:
5 connecting rods & STD pistons from 1976 2F.
IMG_20160510_163338744.jpg

1 poly gas tank made by ATL, to fit 78& earlier FJ40. No problem, other than normal ATL features (see: always smells like gas, Less than rated capacity.
IMG_20160510_163421444.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom