Unofficial Ohio Cruiser parts FS/WTB/trade thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They are US 80 series. Couldn’t find a number in them. Here are more pics.

E1DF4418-4803-4A72-B255-3BC7594E15DD.jpeg

41DB8021-B379-4187-9C31-FD8D7D40AE4A.jpeg

B62F3BBD-D0F7-4690-9EB7-499347EF0858.jpeg

Edit: Sold!

slightly used medium duty 1000# engine stand. Bought new at Harrible Freight about 8 months ago for $89. Knocks down by loosening 1 set bolt. Also includes Custom Fabricated lower shelf. Built a 2F on it, shipped engine today, and have wound up with too many stands in the shop. First $40 takes it.
IMG_20210621_174016052.jpg

IMG_20210623_173051898_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210623_173539177_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Any 80 part outs? I need a weird part. I need the brace that goes from the hood latch down to the crossmember below the radiator

I saw this, in case anyone needs to add another to the fleet. Jim- this is in your neck of the woods….

Yes, the 80 box is dimensionally identical to 60 & 70. The 60 box is a common swap onto the 40.
I have for sale the 70 series arm that is a much better fit on the 60/80 box in a FJ40. :grinpimp:
How much for the 80 box and he 70 arm?

Ok, the time has come. 01 LX 206k miles with wear and tear, but essentially rust free, mechanically needs nothing, AHC in great condition. Tan/tan, Dayton area. Will take and post pics with @94SRUNNER perhaps this weekend. Willing to let go below market value to good home. We all know the value of a clean undercarriage, so this is a good chance to get one locally.

Last edited:
Ok, the time has come. 01 LX 206k miles with wear and tear, but essentially rust free, mechanically needs nothing, AHC in great condition. Tan/tan, Dayton area. Will take and post pics with @94SRUNNER perhaps this weekend. Willing to let go below market value to good home. We all know the value of a clean undercarriage, so this is a good chance to get one locally.
BTW, I am ok with a small finders fee. If you need, I can provide a Dayton address to come see the rig.

Does anyone have a recommendation in the Cleveland area for undercarriage rust repair or coating? Looking to have ten year old, new to me, GX460 treated.

Thanks!

Does anyone have a recommendation in the Cleveland area for undercarriage rust repair or coating? Looking to have ten year old, new to me, GX460 treated.

Thanks!

Your question may get more visibility if you create a new post outside of the parts for sale thread.

Speaking of parts for sale, @FJ40Jim, any chance you have a short 40 series jump seat laying around the shop? :)

Last edited:
Looking for 95-97 fzj80 rims if anyone knows where some close ones are. Would like five if possible thanks.

Looking for 95-97 fzj80 rims if anyone knows where some close ones are. Would like five if possible thanks.
I will have 5 available pretty soon. Recently painted. Waiting to swap the rubber over to a new set of wheels. PM if interested. Located near Detroit

IMG_6789.jpg

I have 4 Aluminum 6 lug wheels. 15 x 10. 4" backspacing. I just took them off my FJ40. I used 1/4" spacers to get them to clear the tre. Asking $400. Located on the east side of Cinti. Thanks Ken

20220412_101041.jpg

20220412_101052.jpg

Hello Buckeyes!

I am working on a project that would make it advantageous for me to borrow a 2F head in or around Brea, SW of Cleveland.
Does anyone have a reasonably accessible 2F head we could borrow? If you would rather I buy the head, that can be arranged.

TIA!

Hello Buckeyes!

I am working on a project that would make it advantageous for me to borrow a 2F head in or around Brea, SW of Cleveland.
Does anyone have a reasonably accessible 2F head we could borrow? If you would rather I buy the head, that can be arranged.

TIA!
I am trying to remember where the later 2F heads crack.
All I am after is a bare head w/ stock intake and exhaust ports.
Estimating we would need it for less than a month. We can tasty brewery treat for your help!
Let me know, and thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom