Unconfirmed colors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The words don't mean much, I gotta see the colors! :D

Blue and the Yellow we've already seen, the Titanium is probably close to the silver one, Cherry is a drarkish red, i bet.... and black metallic is probably self explanitory.

Those names are Gay. :princess: I'm disappointed that Toyota has to have a Voodoo Blue and Atomic Yellow. Why not just FJ Blue and FJ Yellow?

That is such a damn marketing ploy it makes me sick, I know marketing helps sell a vehicle, but then again so does information, add-ons and a commercial or two.

Wait, sorry!

Santa, I want a Candy-cane red one! :flipoff2:

Doug

No offense RealDeal, I just noticed you were asking for Red as well!

Doug

UltraFJ said:
Those names are Gay. :princess: I'm disappointed that Toyota has to have a Voodoo Blue and Atomic Yellow. Why not just FJ Blue and FJ Yellow?

That is such a damn marketing ploy it makes me sick, I know marketing helps sell a vehicle, but then again so does information, add-ons and a commercial or two.

Wait, sorry!

Santa, I want a Candy-cane red one! :flipoff2:

Doug

That's why I hate the FJ-40s. Horizontal Blue, Nordic Blue, Seafoam Green, Rustic Green Mustard Yellow etc...oh, and don't get me started on Freeborn Red...what a bunch of marketing crap. What is marketing going to do for Toyota, anyway, sell cars? Sheesh. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I guess you're right Garth. I suppose I'm just not liking the new names. Freeborn Red and Cruisers have been around so long, it seems normal, but VooDoo Blue, I need to get used to them.

I still want a Candy-cane Red one though! :flipoff2:

Doug

I'd be happy if they would just come off a white version, they can call it what ever the hell they wanted to:

a few possible suggestions:

white bread
Hiroshima mushroom cloud haze
kill whitey
honkey white
cracker white
stupid Americans
general sows chicken
sushi rice white

Garth said:
That's why I hate the FJ-40s. Horizontal Blue, Nordic Blue, Seafoam Green, Rustic Green Mustard Yellow etc...oh, and don't get me started on Freeborn Red...what a bunch of marketing crap. What is marketing going to do for Toyota, anyway, sell cars? Sheesh. :rolleyes:

Coming up with goofy names sure didn't work for Chrysler back in the 70s. Who would want a Plum Crazy, Go ManGo, Sublime, or Banana 70 Hemi Challenger?

Yeah, the color names are gay, but not if you ask the target buyer...and that aint us.

Oh theres a few targets on here.

beaufort-fj60 said:
I'd be happy if they would just come off a white version, they can call it what ever the hell they wanted to:

a few possible suggestions:

white bread
Hiroshima mushroom cloud haze
kill whitey
honkey white
cracker white
stupid Americans
general sows chicken
sushi rice white

i would like the white as well, and the rest is just funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back