Unconfirmed colors

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Moderator
 
Joined
Mar 6, 2005
Messages
20,838
Location
Mauldin, SC
How do you all feel about the color choices for our FJ?

1. Voodoo Blue
2. Atomic Yellow
3.Titanium
4. Cherry Pearl
5. Black Metallic
 

shocker

 
 
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
1,185
Location
Kansas City, MO
Blue and the Yellow we've already seen, the Titanium is probably close to the silver one, Cherry is a drarkish red, i bet.... and black metallic is probably self explanitory.
 

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star
 
 
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
2,210
Location
Dito loob ng kubo kubo ko
Those names are Gay. :princess: I'm disappointed that Toyota has to have a Voodoo Blue and Atomic Yellow. Why not just FJ Blue and FJ Yellow?

That is such a damn marketing ploy it makes me sick, I know marketing helps sell a vehicle, but then again so does information, add-ons and a commercial or two.


Wait, sorry!

Santa, I want a Candy-cane red one! :flipoff2:


Doug
 

G-Cat

SILVER Star
 
 
Joined
Jan 2, 2003
Messages
4,872
Location
Georgia
UltraFJ said:
Those names are Gay. :princess: I'm disappointed that Toyota has to have a Voodoo Blue and Atomic Yellow. Why not just FJ Blue and FJ Yellow?

That is such a damn marketing ploy it makes me sick, I know marketing helps sell a vehicle, but then again so does information, add-ons and a commercial or two.


Wait, sorry!

Santa, I want a Candy-cane red one! :flipoff2:


Doug
That's why I hate the FJ-40s. Horizontal Blue, Nordic Blue, Seafoam Green, Rustic Green Mustard Yellow etc...oh, and don't get me started on Freeborn Red...what a bunch of marketing crap. What is marketing going to do for Toyota, anyway, sell cars? Sheesh. :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star
 
 
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
2,210
Location
Dito loob ng kubo kubo ko
I guess you're right Garth. I suppose I'm just not liking the new names. Freeborn Red and Cruisers have been around so long, it seems normal, but VooDoo Blue, I need to get used to them.

I still want a Candy-cane Red one though! :flipoff2:

Doug
 
Joined
Feb 5, 2005
Messages
4,510
I'd be happy if they would just come off a white version, they can call it what ever the hell they wanted to:

a few possible suggestions:

white bread
Hiroshima mushroom cloud haze
kill whitey
honkey white
cracker white
stupid Americans
general sows chicken
sushi rice white
 

Gumby

Supamod
Staff member
s-Moderator
 
 
 
Joined
Dec 13, 2002
Messages
11,714
Location
Knee deep in hookers and gin
Garth said:
That's why I hate the FJ-40s. Horizontal Blue, Nordic Blue, Seafoam Green, Rustic Green Mustard Yellow etc...oh, and don't get me started on Freeborn Red...what a bunch of marketing crap. What is marketing going to do for Toyota, anyway, sell cars? Sheesh. :rolleyes:
Coming up with goofy names sure didn't work for Chrysler back in the 70s. Who would want a Plum Crazy, Go ManGo, Sublime, or Banana 70 Hemi Challenger?
 

G-Cat

SILVER Star
 
 
Joined
Jan 2, 2003
Messages
4,872
Location
Georgia
Yeah, the color names are gay, but not if you ask the target buyer...and that aint us.
 
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
Messages
399
Location
Sacramento, CA
beaufort-fj60 said:
I'd be happy if they would just come off a white version, they can call it what ever the hell they wanted to:

a few possible suggestions:

white bread
Hiroshima mushroom cloud haze
kill whitey
honkey white
cracker white
stupid Americans
general sows chicken
sushi rice white
i would like the white as well, and the rest is just funny
 
Top Bottom