UC chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How y’all doing? What do we need to do this November?
Stay warm. Give me your used oil. Find me an office assistant/ manager.

Cabin progress.
35704F9F-C1C9-4622-9497-4417AE10A992.jpeg
0DB31931-A400-44F1-A417-24D21DF671E8.jpeg
C8900492-6D8D-4F9D-A708-F2E72E7C70DA.jpeg

Which club do I hang out with if I live in Columbia? Also what's the monthly meeting day? Its still up in the air if I'll have my 60 or 80 with me when I move to SC in a month or two.

Will have a few gallons by the end of the week after the big tree gets fresh oil.

And to everyone just hearing about this, it was in the club newsletter in September. But maybe you don't get it for some reason.
thatsnoneofmy.jpg

Which club do I hang out with if I live in Columbia? Also what's the monthly meeting day? Its still up in the air if I'll have my 60 or 80 with me when I move to SC in a month or two.
The misfits are in UC, so it depends. 😎😉

We have reached the end of the planned calendar and are putting something together next week.

Anytime looking for a center console dometic fridge? The Bargain Hunt store in Easley had one for $198 last night. It was a CDF 11. Pretty sure it was NIB, but the box was looking a little rough.

Does anyone else have an amp dropped behind their rear quarter panel? 😒
View attachment 2135353
Not an uncommon spot for an Amp, but most hard mount them to a board or something similar.

Heather's 80 had a small pipe wrench and a large adjustable wrench in the driver's quarter. They rusted two golf ball sized holes in the lower quarter panel. Even rusted completely through the adjustable wrench handle.

Not an uncommon spot for an Amp, but most hard mount them to a board or something similar.

Heather's 80 had a small pipe wrench and a large adjustable wrench in the driver's quarter. They rusted two golf ball sized holes in the lower quarter panel. Even rusted completely through the adjustable wrench handle.
No hardmount here. Just laying on the vehicle wiring and sun roof drain. The 8ga power supply was also pinched in several places and the only fuse was a 50a by the battery. Not a fan of the setup and removed it all. Thankfully for the wires, the drain hose took most of the stress and was pinched completely closed. I think I found why the passenger seat got soaked when backing out of the driveway after the first rain since owning it.

Also found the factory lug wrench and a foam Easter egg in the driver's side well. Just happy that it was a foam egg.

Hi y'all - @Bryanseye suggested I post this here, too. Thanks for your consideration and donations. Sierra Nevada is always a great spot to meet but I'm also willing to make a drive on a Sunday. (Trucklet is short on space though, hehe) ♥️

Also - neeeeeeeext weeeeeeeekeeeeeeend? We camp? I bring beers? Ok? Ok. ♥️

Hi y'all - @Bryanseye suggested I post this here, too. Thanks for your consideration and donations. Sierra Nevada is always a great spot to meet but I'm also willing to make a drive on a Sunday. (Trucklet is short on space though, hehe) ♥

UC, A few options considering the Christmas tree run tomorrow:
1) Bring something to donate and then come on the run.

2) Bring something to donate, but you had alternate plans and can’t stay with the group for the run.

3) You can’t make it at all but want to contribute. Get in touch with someone between now and then for a Mudship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom