Registry U.S. 70's Registration. (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fresh import into Florida from S America

IMG_8405.PNG

1985 BJ 73 -- One owner, 93,XXX mile LHD Spanish import
Spent its life as a work truck, tractor and family car on an olive farm
Located in Freeland, WA, halfway between Seattle and Victoria
Mechanical service, cosmetic maintenance and rehab under way
Sick little 3B with lots of heart
Burrito Registry.jpg

Charles -
Thanks for the leadership on this. Good idea and very polite personal note. Got me off my ass before I got around to it (I had intended to post).

The road to hell is paved with good intentions and 4WDs other than Landcruisers.

:cheers:

photostream
Well, here she is.... Stock. I just sent the check to hold her until she enters the US.
My plan is this:
ARB front bumper with 24V 8274 and some 24V lights
Criusin Offroad Rocker skids and some kind of rear bumper.
SPOA with 4.88's and 37" BFG's FZJ80 knuckles and brakes
3" turbo back exhaust no cat or muffler.

Last edited:
'86 LJ70 Florida gulf coast

20140501_9956099.jpg

Stock, LHD, powerful 2LT

After showing well at the Capitol Cruise car show, sold to exotic motorcars of Nashville Tennessee. FZJ79 to take its place some time soon.

Last edited:
'88 JDM LJ71, 75,000km, diesel, RH drive, stock, daily driver. Cedar Rapids, IA.
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1398996902.397732.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1398996950.018270.jpg

You boys sure have some pretty trucks. If you get them off-road, they can get you to some amazing spots.
Here's a shot of my 1989 BJ-74 on the Kokopelli Trail last week. The La Sal Mountains are in the background. CruiseMoab2014 037.jpg

You boys sure have some pretty trucks. If you get them off-road, they can get you to some amazing spots.

------------------------------------------------------------------
I drove mine in ankle high grass the other day..... does that count? :)
image.jpg

Charles -
It would, but unfortunately your rig is too clean by Washington state standards. :clap:

I drove down a dirt road to get to the ankle high grass. Surely that earns me some "off-road" creds.

Here's a shot of my 1989 BJ-74 on the Kokopelli Trail last week. The La Sal Mountains are in the background.View attachment 894009

Great photo, Peter!

Truck looks great, too!

I drove down a dirt road to get to the ankle high grass. Surely that earns me some "off-road" creds.
Again, not in WA.

Here, you need to get dirt on truck and driver to qualify as off road.... Given weather patterns, that often means mud - at least in western part of state.

Just brought this baby into Utah. Stoked to finally own a 70 series diesel Cruiser!

JDM 1989 BJ74, 206k kms. Its going to be my daily driver and weekend warrior.

First pic is my driveway. Second shot is the original pic from the port in Japan. Stripes have been peeled and reproduced and will be going back on soon. :D

uploadfromtaptalk1399820585321.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1399820840167.jpg

Located and registered in Oregon. 1985 JDM BJ73 stock inside and out except Aussie locker and an old man EMU lift kit. 112 k on the original. Currently Undergoing "rust"oration

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1399826288.682696.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom