Registry U.S. 70's Registration. (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for posting guys..... Spread the word. ( especially on the west coast where the 70 Series are more numerous )

Last edited:
I saw at least two or three 70-series up near Jupiter Florida this weekend.

1987 BJ70 imported from Calgary in 2012. I reside in NorCal. Has about 250,000km's and yes it's Turbo'd.
P3080099.jpg
P5250092.jpg

Really glad to see that go to a good home. I've shared many adventures with Craig in the last 10 years, both on the trail and tracking down parts as he built the rig up. Glad I'll get to see it again occasionally!

I still suspect that we are missing quite a few U.S. registered 70 Series so if you know of someone who has not yet registered please drop them a P.M.
Thanks.....

You would take the engine and toss it out and put a better one in there. No way would I want a 2L iteration.

;)

Onur, I once drove a 2L-TE powered Land Cruiser so I have very low standards. :)

I realize this has been tried before but with the increasing number of 70 Series in the U.S., I thought I would give it another shot. If you live in the U.S. ( nothing personal Canada ) and own a 70 Series can you post the type and state in which you reside. Feel free to post a photo. Hopefully we can get an accurate count as to how many have been imported.
Thanks.......

1986 BJ74 LX Turbo -
-4x4 Engineering extended shackles
-Stock Toyota winch and winch bumper
New 32x11.5 Cooper Discoverer STTs
-New Bearcat CB with Wilson antenna
-Rear wheel bucket beaded and Rhino lined
-New 1.5 wheel spacers
-New hood mounted farm jack
-Imported from Japan in 2014
-97,864 miles

image.jpg