SOLD TX: 80-Series FZJ80 Magnuson "TRD" Supercharger New In Box (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the commentary guys! Just a heads up, I am doing a lot of traveling so if I am not responding to your PM's just stand by. I had some from the weekend that I missed. After reading a few posts up about the Magnaflow cat I actually have one NIB as well that I will throw in for any Californians that may want this thing. I forgot I had it till I dug out the supercharger. I bought about 8 from O'reilly's and Ebay a few years back trying to score one of the old square ones when they discontinued them. I managed to get one of the last ones but this unfortunately is one of the new "round" ones. I got stuck with it after the ebay guy lied to me saying it was new old stock then shut his business down 2 days later after I ordered and received it.......Wow, I just looked online they are all $550 now.......I'll edit first post to reflect.

Also, despite the pictures that EVERY single retailer is posting of the old square cats, you can not get them. They were discontinued and no longer exist unless you find old stock at some random backwoods parts house. I don't know why they won't update the photo and description.....

Last edited:
SOLD pending funds - Deposit received.

Thank you to everyone that chipped in, those that helped with advice, and to those who continued to link the sale to others.

I will update this post after the transaction is complete.

SOLD pending funds - Deposit received.

Thank you to everyone that chipped in, those that helped with advice, and to those who continued to link the sale to others.

I will update this post after the transaction is complete.
SOLD - Transaction Finally Complete!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom