SOLD TX: 80-Series FZJ80 Magnuson "TRD" Supercharger New In Box (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
I bought this and never installed it. I was waiting for my LX restoration to be finished before putting it on and now I am selling that truck as well (it's almost finished, will post separately or BAT it). This is new in an unopened Magnuson box. I've asked people way more knowledgeable than me about pricing this thing. I've been told these have gone anywhere from $8k up to $13k in the last 2-3 years for NIB. I saw that a used, refurbished one just sold for $8k. I can only confirm the $8k used one and a $10k new one, though the higher ones I have no proof of other than word of mouth and checking other forums.

I'm going to post this for $10k.

It will also come with a new Wit's End OEM modified orange fan clutch and Wit's End Supercharger wrench that will be shipped separately and I will cover the shipping on these. Total value at around $475. Unless the buyer doesn't want them.......

Willing to do some driving and meet up for those that are within reasonable distance to save on shipping. If no one bites in the next week or so, I'll probably have this installed on the truck before I put it on auction.

*Edit: 12/18 - After @GOTLOCKED96 mentioned the magnaflow cat I remembered I had an extra. If you are in California (or for whoever gets this) and end up getting this supercharger I'll throw it in as well. It is one of the newer round ones NOT the old square one. If you don't need or want it then I'll keep it for a rainy day........

Last edited:
Everything is negotiable! PM your offer and I'll compare with the others in a few days. As far as pics, it's still sealed in the box it came in from Magnuson. I'm not unpacking it at the moment.

A picture of the boxes may help. You know, to show that you actually have the goods.

Reactions: 6GL
I'll get one posted up by the end of the weekend. Currently traveling back to it's location.

Pics as requested.

MVIMG_20231211_124243.jpg

MVIMG_20231211_124326.jpg

@jpsfj60 I'll send you a pm shortly for details to your question.

EDIT: *Cancelled* SOLD Pending Funds
got ghosted.......

Last edited:
Back up for sale.

I just installed another new in box kit onto someone’s 80. Worth the upgrade for additional power to make the 80 fun to drive.
Good luck with sale!
If any buyer needs an experienced installer - reach out. I’m in NJ.
@logicbyondreaso does proper clean work.
One of the few I would let wrench on my rigzz.
In fact, I told the gentleman who purchased the (I thought last) NIB supercharger!? from me to go straight to @logicbyondreaso. Masterly installed and road-tested. No ham-fisted junk.

Last edited:
Really testing my restraint having it become available again, still recovering from recently purchasing the 80 and now I am starting to think I need this too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom