For Sale NIB FJ80 Magnuson/TRD Supercharger (complete kit) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bought this from 2FPOWER back in late 2018. I guessing it's the last new, uninstalled supercharger in existence. I had planned on installing it on my low-mile LX450 and never got around to it. My LX will be available soon as well. I'm open to offers that reflect its value. I'm in Southern Oregon. Thanks.

PM sent

SupercrossBMX. I tried to send you a PM - it says your inbox is full (or something to the affect). You may want to "leave" some of those conversations to free up space. Or, if you provide contact info I will connect with you outside the forum.

Last edited:
FJ80oregon - It's NIB complete kit - I've edited the thread title to reflect that. Thanks.

Because this is MUD classifieds, you will probably have to post a price or the mods may pull it.

This isn’t the last one; I know of one other, it’s not mine, and no, it’s not for sale. But there have got to be not very many left in NOS condition.

Good luck with your sale.

Bought this from 2FPOWER back in late 2018. I guessing it's the last new, uninstalled supercharger in existence. I had planned on installing it on my low-mile LX450 and never got around to it. My LX will be available soon as well. I'm open to offers that reflect its value. I'm in Southern Oregon. Thanks.
Price? Super interested

Sent PM but he had no price in mind. With a price I'm a buyer but making an offer doesn't work well for me. At 100k I'm out, at 5k I'm in. Middle somewhere.

Post a price or at least a ‘value’ that you see fit to start. @BigRedOne75 you gave what, $4k at the time NIB?

I remember when 2fpowered shared this,
1686703458555.jpeg

@dailyraces I can come this Saturday, somewhat local to you outside if pdx. Your inbox is full again. Shot me a text if that works 503-318-7450 thanks Wes

I want to thank everyone that has posted in this thread and to those that have contacted me via PM. I have negotiated a package deal for the supercharger AND my low-mile LX450 (that I mentioned in my original post). I have a deposit incoming and should have a completed transaction within the next two weeks. If anything changes regarding this sale I'll make another post here. Thanks again!

Last edited:
I just installed a new in box one, so there is one less. Paid $6k for it in 2021, was offered $8k last year. In the end I wanted it in the truck more than a profit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom