TW Austin has 3 meets in July, extended the invite to us (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gotta know where everybody is at so we can try to pick somewhere close to the middle.

Gotta know where everybody is at so we can try to pick somewhere close to the middle.

You're in Buda, and AXTLC1 is off Brodie Ln. jmdaniel will probably not convoy with us.

I don't know Austin very well. What would be a good place for all of us to meet that is on the way to JJ's?

Well which way? Where you saying take 183 and over? That way does have tolls which isn't an issue, but we could go 360-2222-620-Anderson mill. Or maybe that's to confusing. It is a little longer???

Well which way? Where you saying take 183 and over? That way does have tolls which isn't an issue, but we could go 360-2222-620-Anderson mill. Or maybe that's to confusing. It is a little longer???

Honestly I don't know about Austin roads. I would rather avoid tolls though...

Honestly I don't know about Austin roads. I would rather avoid tolls though...

I'd rather avoid tolls too. So my gps actually shows we can take the mop ac to 183 way and get off the last free exit to avoid tolls. We can do that or do the 360, 2222 etc way, but that way is most likely slower, windier and hillier so we'd burn more gas probably.

I'd rather avoid tolls too. So my gps actually shows we can take the mop ac to 183 way and get off the last free exit to avoid tolls. We can do that or do the 360, 2222 etc way, but that way is most likely slower, windier and hillier so we'd burn more gas probably.

That way would be a scenic route to JJ's

Let's do the mapac and 183, no tolls and meet up to start at the Whataburger at N Mopac and William Cannon. Sound ok?

The group will be at JJ's between 6 and 8:15. Leave at 8:30. So it's gonna take a little over an hour to get there plus time for breakfast.
I personally would want to leave Whataburger by 6:00. That work for everyone? I don't like to rush :).

The group will be at JJ's between 6 and 8:15. Leave at 8:30. So it's gonna take a little over an hour to get there plus time for breakfast.
I personally would want to leave Whataburger by 6:00. That work for everyone? I don't like to rush :).

Early to bed early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.

Fxxx it. I don't need to sleep.

We'll all confirm Friday. I'm taking my truck to the mechanic tomorrow to get a gauge installed and my freon recharged. Hopefully there arent any surprises that would keep me from going.

True that! Plus we should have some time to mingle and check out trucks before heading out.

It's an opportunity to eat breakfast tacos, bbq, and German food. The backroads and light water crossings are just a means to get from one to the next... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom