TW Austin has 3 meets in July, extended the invite to us (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bad news guys. Mechanic said my AC has multiple leaks. I will need to replace 3 components, one of which is no longer made and specific to diesels. Doesnt look good. I also couldnt get the EGT installed. I don't think its a good idea for me to go. Hopefully catch the next one.

Bad news guys. Mechanic said my AC has multiple leaks. I will need to replace 3 components, one of which is no longer made and specific to diesels. Doesnt look good. I also couldnt get the EGT installed. I don't think its a good idea for me to go. Hopefully catch the next one.

Aw, bummer.

Aw, bummer.
Yeah man. I'm still really considering it, but ultimately I think its a bad move. I'm already at least $200 in parts, mechanic quoted me at least $345 in labor. I don't need to go looking to damage more stuff. My truck is actually fairly clean all things considered.

So who is still in?

Yeah man. I'm still really considering it, but ultimately I think its a bad move. I'm already at least $200 in parts, mechanic quoted me at least $345 in labor. I don't need to go looking to damage more stuff. My truck is actually fairly clean all things considered.

Damage more stuff? You know this isn't a trip to HF, right?

Damage more stuff? You know this isn't a trip to HF, right?

I am considering going, but do not want to risk anything. Plus its going to be hot af. I will finalize tonight.

Has anyone done it?

Same meeting place?

LOL!

Are they driving through the James River loop? It's pretty scenic and not bad on the trucks. The river can get deep though, so just make sure to follow someone :)

801 E William Cannon Dr #300, Austin, TX 78745 And leave at 6:30am is the last arrangement I see.

Daveg we can't influence u to go? Quote - " I need to put some miles on lucky" plus I owe u BBQ from standing u up at Rudys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom