Tuttle Creek - Mike Sears - 2020 fall run November 6-8 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ll be leaving KC tomorrow Friday about 1 with my two oldest kids. I’ll pray alt want to be close enough for extension cord for electric blanket.... for the kids.

I’ll bring shredded cheese and Fritosfor the chili. Don’t think I saw anyone call that out.

Upgrade at Tuttle. Running water flushing toilets and showers.

BF022170-BF3E-46B1-8194-E3AA817AF63C.jpeg

I was planning on making it out there this weekend. We were all looking forward to it. Disappointed it won’t be able to happen. I hope you all have a great time!

Guys, we were looking forward to coming down tonight but we had something come up. If we can, we’ll leave tomorrow at about 6am to make the morning departure for the trails. If we don’t make it out the door by 7, I’m not sure we’re going to come down. Super bummed about this. Have fun and keep it shiny side up.

I wasn't going to come out, but my hand is feeling great and I'm going to give it a go.

I'll get out early Saturday and spend the day and part of the evening.

Just me.

See you tomorrow!

Wish I could join in but I'm stuck in Mexico (MO) this weekend. Be Safe.

Another awesome event! Thanks to all for good, good food, and good company. Didn’t get too many pics but here’s a few:

@New FZJ80 owner says “who needs a CDL?”

2A4B7792-B499-42BC-89C0-B8A13CB8F81C.jpeg

85DEDEAE-DC87-4AF5-A639-F77FF588AFB2.jpeg

BF136294-50D5-4896-B61C-46526EAB0DBB.jpeg

D79C27C6-83CF-49B0-9E0B-8D84AE5DA6A9.jpeg

B7C7D288-3489-490C-83E7-BE526DD9346C.jpeg

Is there a Tornado Alley Dropbox account for me to drop the photos I took? There are almost 300 pictures

Is there a Tornado Alley Dropbox account for me to drop the photos I took? There are almost 300 pictures
300 pictures?! You should change your screen name to something like Shutterfly

for 300 photos, you could set up a Google Photos album and share the link.

I would like to thank everyone. The hospitality and knowledge of the club is unmatched. I learned so much in less than 24 hrs, and made great friends. Though I leave for North Carolina in a few month, Ive already got with Peggy for a membership.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom