Tuttle Creek - Mike Sears - 2020 fall run November 6-8 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2fpower

SILVER Star
Threads
It’s time to get the ball rolling on planning the Tuttle Creek, Mike Sears run. It sounds like the water is back down. it is currently at 1077 ft. That is only 2ft above normal and about 45 foot lower than last year.

We typically reserve the entire corner of the camping area, so please respond if you are planning on going and the club will reserve the campsites assuming we have a decent group going.

When: November 6-8
Where: Tuttle creek orv (Randolph, KS) Camping will be at Fancy creek state park

I am planning on attending.

Saturday night, we have Chili dinner provided by Rob/Peggy and the club and we all typically pitch in something. Speaking of, we should post up what we are bringing. I can do onions and tater tots again.

I’ll be there with family in tow. There are a couple of other Cruiser heads here at Fort Riley - and I’ll see if they can make it out.

I’ll be there with family in tow. There are a couple of other Cruiser heads here at Fort Riley - and I’ll see if they can make it out.
um ya I need to see this rig. feel like a manual is in my future. I'd be a last minute based on weather. 2 young kids in tow.

I’m a maybe for now. Will see what the schedule looks like

I’m planning on this. Would likely come Saturday morning and camp just the one night.

These guys let me (also newbie to the group) hang out with them last weekend. Pretty friendly bunch. Suggest you plan on making the trip!

always room for a cruiserhead.

Sounds like my son and I are in! Be down there sometime in the afternoon on the 6th. Let me know if there's any grub or supplies I can bring to support the cause. Is tent camping out of the question this time of year in this area? I'm assuming it will be BRISK in the mornings.🥶

I have not been able to attend any club events yet, but would love to come be a part of this one and meet some people! Count me and my family in. What's the story on the campsites? Are they electric? We will tent camp if the weather's decent, but will bring the camper out if it's cold, is why I ask.

Yes, electric sites, so many people bring electric blankets and extension cords or heaters. As an old boy scout, tent camping is fine for me, just have the right equipment.

We have been there when it got down to about 10 degrees at night and some years when it drops down to mid 40's, so you never know....

BUT, we have a huge bonfire so guaranteed to be warm within 15 feet of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom