Tuttle Creek - Mike Sears - 2020 fall run November 6-8 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes, we typically drive out Thursday Evening, so ready to wheel all day Thursday. Friday.

Last edited:
Kelly did you mean Wednesday evening to wheel on Thursday? We only reserved for Fri and Sat. which is what we have done in the past with some of us going 1 day early and paying for that day.

What time on Saturday would you guys be heading out in the trails? I plan on just driving out Saturday morning.

Kelly did you mean Wednesday evening to wheel on Thursday? We only reserved for Fri and Sat. which is what we have done in the past with some of us going 1 day early and paying for that day.

Oops, go out Thrusday to wheel all day Friday.

What time on Saturday would you guys be heading out in the trails? I plan on just driving out Saturday morning.
Typically we head over somewhere between 9-10. Probably best to find us at Fancy Creek Campground or if you have HAM, you can find us on the radio. I think we are using 146.580

@2fpower,

Thanks for the invite. I'm 98% sure ill be there. You name it, ill bring it. Not sure if booze is allowed 🤔

I was hoping to be there this year, but I broke my left hand the beginning of October and now I can't work on my truck or do technical driving like that.

I hope you all have fun!

I won't say anything to jinx it, but if you look at long ranger, you may smile some.

There room for one more? I can show up Thursday.

I won't say anything to jinx it, but if you look at long ranger, you may smile some.
@1MAC said now that he can be there Friday the weather is going to turn for the worse. Expect snow, ice, sub zero temps, and probably a tornado.

We’ll be tent camping so I don’t really care about electric but I don’t see any mention of potable water and toilet facilities an the Fancy Creek website. I’m fine with primitive but just want to know so I can pack appropriately. I would assume an electric site has access to water and toilets just want to make sure.

We’ll be tent camping so I don’t really care about electric but I don’t see any mention of potable water and toilet facilities an the Fancy Creek website. I’m fine with primitive but just want to know so I can pack appropriately. I would assume an electric site has access to water and toilets just want to make sure.
Fancy Creek.jpg

I found this legend on google images. Looks like there are a few toilet facilities in the park

Town is about 5 minutes from campsite if you want a flushable toilet.

1604347381078.png

Planning on heading down tomorrow night after work. Our plan is to evaluate Friday night and we’ll make a gametime call for Saturday night. Bringing syl and Henry. Looking forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom