Turn signal side lenses (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,
I guess the boys at Toyota only used some cheap 30 year glue to hold the side light lenses in the front turn signal boxes on the 76 FJ. Both of mine have popped off somewhere on the trail and I am without.

Anyone know where I could find the side lenses without buying the whole turn signal box?

Thank you

Post something up in the wanted section...there must be someone with junk assemblies that could get you that piece....

Good luck!

-Steve

SOR.... if you are talking about #75 in this image, sor has them for about 13.00 a piece. no need for the full signal box.

146c-01.gif

146-75.jpg

Thank you gentlemen that is exactly what I was looking for, I will try the wanted section but if not SOR will work great.

I might have 1 to mail you at no charge. My slick 75 rolled down the driveway (very steep) made a right turn, over the hill and off towards our creek approx 30 ft below. This hill is so steep you can barely push mow it with golf spikes on. It made one side ways roll and ended up on its wheels. Fired right up- I'm new to cruisers --these sob's are tough! She's going to need a new frt. clip, rollbar, radiator , fan, shroud, windsheild glass,ect. My 16 yr. son had just got out, walked into the garage when our lab decided to de-plane the cruiser-thus knocking it out of reverse--sending it on a bumpy ride. It will fix , and all are fine, but it makes you sick to look at it! Have got a doner vehichle found w/o motor and tranny --will rob parts off of it and maybe then have a winter project to build a trail beater (m$ney pit) out of it. Sad PICKLE :bounce: :confused:

Sorry to hear about your rig. Did the accident happen at your house? From the sounds of your story you might be able to get your homeowners insurance to kick in on the rebuild. I would research it before I made a call (unless you are on really good terms with your insurance agent) To be sure about which facts to focus on. Thank you for the lense offer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom