Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are any of the wives planning on making it to Barrio tomorrow?
I am flying solo tomorrow. She is taking the kiddos to a bday party

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Are any of the wives planning on making it to Barrio tomorrow?

Deb is coming I also have one of my guys from work coming with his girl.

Awesome turn out :) at least a dozen rigs between one 40, multiple 80's, two 100's and a FJ Cruiser. Pretty informal and everyone got along with one another. I guess are next meet should be a Brewery again? Next month Thunder Canyon Brewery at Foothills Mall. Lets try to make the next one bigger... Photos to follow from Neatus :popcorn:

Last edited:
WOw! It was cool seeing so many rig for a Tucson meet. Awesome. I met some cool peoples.

Yes, I actually came out of my cave to show myself at a meet.

there's even photo proof. :beer:

Next, I host a beer/bbq at my house. Stay tuned.

WOw! It was cool seeing so many rig for a Tucson meet. Awesome. I met some cool peoples.

Yes, I actually came out of my cave to show myself at a meet.

there's even photo proof. :beer:

Beer and BBQ! Lets get this going!

Boom !!!!

WOw! It was cool seeing so many rig for a Tucson meet. Awesome. I met some cool peoples. Yes, I actually came out of my cave to show myself at a meet. there's even photo proof. :beer: Next, I host a beer/bbq at my house. Stay tuned.

Some of the Phoenix crew might drive down for that event.

So once the beer wore off I realized a big party at the house would be a PITA. It is a small house. Small groups would be cool.

I have a turkey in the freezer I was thinking about smoking next weekend. :hmm:

So once the beer wore off I realized a big party at the house would be a PITA. It is a small house. Small groups would be cool.

Lol I hear you on that. I've had the alcohol effect many times

No backing out. We will all be there next Saturday.

You bring up and interesting concept. Maybe one of our next meets should be at someone's house and we can all grill out and chat. Anyone open to that?

You bring up and interesting concept. Maybe one of our next meets should be at someone's house and we can all grill out and chat. Anyone open to that?

Well, my house is small and usually a mess, but I suppose I could. A dozen rigs all up and down the street would look cool.

I'd be more than happy to host a summer evening.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread. Any of you Tucson guys recognize this rig? According to the registration it used to live over on River Road. It's now sitting in a wrecking yard in Phoenix
I'm not seen very many of them still sitting on their axles and wheels in the wrecking yard.

image-3844106249.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom