Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saturday evening May 15th time to meet up. Anyone have a good place in mind. I am thinking about 6:00

I'm game. Freddy's Frozen Custard seems to be easy. Any one care to weigh in?

1620245557120.png

I will indeed be in the ole girl. It is dirt and in a constant state of progress, but it'll be there.

Haven't been keeping an eye on the forum and missed this one, will be at the next.

I don't know where else to put this to get the best result. but as someone who is always on social media I created a group on Facebook for any one in the Tucson area who has a classic land cruiser older then 89 "Tucson Classic Cruisers" is the name of it. Not trying to reinvent the wheel just provide an other trail to go down and explore.

anyone not doing anything this weekend want to help me pull the motor out of Uma. Not doing an LS swap or any thing stupid, just going to be replacing all the seals.

I got some new wheels and am looking for a place that can swap my tires from the wheels on the car to the new wheels. Any good/cheap suggestions?

I don't know where else to put this to get the best result. but as someone who is always on social media I created a group on Facebook for any one in the Tucson area who has a classic land cruiser older then 89 "Tucson Classic Cruisers" is the name of it. Not trying to reinvent the wheel just provide an other trail to go down and explore.
I would, but I don’t really do any of that social media stuff anymore. Just here really. But I have a classic!

There is a the Panchunga that is happening @OverLandCruisers is putting on at their shop on the 13th

I am still planning to lead the Rug Road run in November. I posted in the ROTM thread, but maybe i need to post here too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom