Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

By trail lead I meant more of a planning type thing. Just want to make sure there is someone familiar with the location thats in the group. I also have done some reddington and trails in sonoita area and had a good time every time.
Gardner canyon is pretty and the trails are easy. I like the Gap and it could be done as an out and back without going too far in where damage is more likely.

I'm out of town the 30th but might be able to swing the 23rd if I can get the bumper on my BIL's truck done in time.

@mtn biker Whats wrong with it?
I took it all apart to reseal everything and paint and the whole 9 yards. but right now it is the clutch waiting on cruiser corps who is sending me a clutch kit since the AutoZone one was faulty and wouldn't work.

Sweetwater is good. So is Tortolita preserve. 50 year trail is fun too.
There is also the "newish" painted hills trails that I just rode yesterday with my son on his new to him specialized

So, my offer to plan a Tucson run still stands, but work is getting in the way of fun. I am booked up for travel the next 4 weeks, which means it is only getting warmer when I can plan something.

I encourage y'all to start meeting on a schedule and I join in as soon as I can.

Where is this?
Just west of Greasewood on Anklam
20220412_091725.jpg

That can’t be a real Arizona sign - where are the bullet holes?
Technically close enough to city limits to outlaw discharging a firearm

I have learned in the past we need to stay persistent and stick to a date/plan. So now we need to pin down the time and location.

23 April
Time : TBD
Event : Trail run with Camping
Do we want to agree on the Gardner Canyon area for the 23rd? If so, I can go down this weekend to scout a specific route and camping areas. I’ve seen some trails on OnX, but would like to assess in person, if possible. Lemme know

Wait you want to do a trail run this weekend too?? Lol let me know if you need some company.

Yea sounds good to me thats an awesome area. I know a good camp site out there as well.

Is tomorrow's trip just a quick scouting run? If you are planning on being out overnight in Gardner Canyon tomorrow, maybe I'll plan on stopping by on my way home from work. Lots of campers in the area this weekend, so the main campsites will probably be occupied. There are lots of spots farther out though. If you find a spot and have service, post coordinates and I'll try to stop by.

Is tomorrow's trip just a quick scouting run? If you are planning on being out overnight in Gardner Canyon tomorrow, maybe I'll plan on stopping by on my way home from work. Lots of campers in the area this weekend, so the main campsites will probably be occupied. There are lots of spots farther out though. If you find a spot and have service, post coordinates and I'll try to stop by.
Yea i think it a quick run for the most part. You gonna be working next weekend when we plan to camp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom