Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm the brewer up at Button Brew House now. If you guys want to set up a meet there let me know. We have food trucks, excellent beers and a large parking lot. It's Ina and I10.
Special bonus- I'll even attend.

I'm the brewer up at Button Brew House now. If you guys want to set up a meet there let me know. We have food trucks, excellent beers and a large parking lot. It's Ina and I10.
Special bonus- I'll even attend.

When are you there? I stopped in yesterday afternoon and had one of the Porters, after putting the half doors on the 40.

I’m here pretty much M-F until about 5. I don’t drive the 80 all the time. Too many miles. I ride the motorcycle most days.

Are we doing a January meeting? Maybe I missed the decision.....

Yes, The first meeting of the year CSC Happy New Year meeting. 1.19.2018 Same place same time
Meeting agenda will be posted next week.

Yes, The first meeting of the year CSC Happy New Year meeting. 1.19.2018 Same place same time
Meeting agenda will be posted next week.

I think he meant a Tucson specific meeting but I could be wrong? We were supposed to have a January run since we had a December meeting, next Tucson meeting will be in February. I think that the rug road run consutitutes as a Tucson run for January at this point :) @ARJMN

I think he meant a Tucson specific meeting but I could be wrong? We were supposed to have a January run since we had a December meeting, next Tucson meeting will be in February. I think that the rug road run consutitutes as a Tucson run for January at this point :) @ARJMN
I think Phil had a senior moment . . . :doh:

Yep, I volunteered to organise that and of course have done nothing. Would we like to aim for a day trip on the 27th or 28th or let everyone get ready for the long weekend in Feb? I'll redeem myself I promise!

I’m here pretty much M-F until about 5. I don’t drive the 80 all the time. Too many miles. I ride the motorcycle most days.

Mr Baggins, any thoughts on what day works best for you? Feb 10th, 17th, 24th?

Yep, I volunteered to organise that and of course have done nothing. Would we like to aim for a day trip on the 27th or 28th or let everyone get ready for the long weekend in Feb? I'll redeem myself I promise!

You are good till March.;)

Mr Baggins, any thoughts on what day works best for you? Feb 10th, 17th, 24th?

10th is no good for me personally. I’ll be in PHX serving our beer at Strong Beer Fest.

Sorry for the delay here, from the looks it it it’s either the 17th or the 24th for a Tucson February CSC meeting. We are planning on the
Button Brew House located at:
6800 N Camino Martin Suite 160, Tucson, AZ 85741

@D_Web are you still up for planning the March Tucson ROTM? If so, depending on the date can you announce and talk about the run at the meeting?

Finally, any preference for the 17th or the 24th of February? I have a Javalina hunt the weekend of the 24th so I would not personally be able to attend that weekend but majority rules. This meeting spot will be exponentially better for parking etc than culinary drop out.

There are a of us that will be running the Mojave Road over the presidents day weekend, Feb 16-19. Maybe the 10th?

10th is no good. Strong Beer Fest in PHX. The owners and I will all be there serving up beers. Also that’s the first weekend of Arizona Beer Week. All the breweries and craft beer bars are going to have a lot going on already.
17th or 24th are good. Once it’s decided we’ll plan on it our end.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom