Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am good with Thunder Canyon - although i live on the complete other side of town.
Any great spots for a run in Southern AZ with water running other than Chiva Falls?

I'm flexible like a willow. I'm central near Reid Park.

Just thought of another option, nice venue and one of the most beautiful empty parking lots around.

dovemountainbrewing

Are we still planning on October 7th @ Thunder Canyon? Just planning ahead...

Thunder Canyon Northwest is closing very soon. Better check on that.

EDIT: I see the other thread you guys are on it.

Another option:

Oro Valley - Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers

Freddy's in Oro Valley has a car show every friday - all makes & models welcome. We could set up a Cruiser Corner

11143 N Oracle Rd
Oro Valley, AZ 85737
20882099_140401056557373_7712154775476947962_n.jpg

As mentioned during the meeting, we will meet every other month and plan a run for the month we do not meet. There is currently a poll up for a day trip on either november 4th or 5th with varying trail options. Please vote on what you would like to do, participation is appreciated. Thanks!

You know, we were out wheeling on Saturday before the meet, and I was completely exhausted on Sunday. I think it's best to complete a run on Saturday, so everyone can recover on Sunday!
As for trail options, well I'll just leave that to you, as I am completely clueless as to trails. I just know that I dont want to end up on the other side of the border, might not come back.
Also, we would need more input on the type of trail as well, I am not sure if everyone would want to get in on a really gnarly trail. Peaches is very impressive, however there are some members who might opt for a more mellow excursion.
my $0.02..

You know, we were out wheeling on Saturday before the meet, and I was completely exhausted on Sunday. I think it's best to complete a run on Saturday, so everyone can recover on Sunday!
As for trail options, well I'll just leave that to you, as I am completely clueless as to trails. I just know that I dont want to end up on the other side of the border, might not come back.
Also, we would need more input on the type of trail as well, I am not sure if everyone would want to get in on a really gnarly trail. Peaches is very impressive, however there are some members who might opt for a more mellow excursion.
my $0.02..

Take a look at the CSC run thread for the options and voting!

CSC Tucson Chapter November Trail Run

Thanks all who joined in on the Tucson run this month! So happy to see so many making it out. As discussed, next month (December) will be a Tucson meeting and January will be a planned run. Like to shoot for early in the month due to the holiday for a meeting, thinking December 9th since the PHX xmas Party is the week prior.

Also looking for a volunteer to lead the trip in January who can speak to their run during the meeting. Lots to explore in southern AZ and the weather is perfect for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom