Troll Hole woes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In regards to the R word, used in context as a known definition of a part can happen, There are other terms one can use but the common definitions of some things use the potentialy offensive phrase, Cheers to ToyotaMatt for offering a more sensitive way to describe when the time arises, I would have not thought and used the common verbage as well but reading thru this made me think twice about how speech can affect people, good point.

Latest update on my troll hole carb issues. Things are looking up. I think the best thing I did was cap off the carb port from the carb to distributor. I also capped off the the distributor. I also changed out the rubber hoses and replaced the fuel filter. I than did the best drop lean method of carburetor I could. Motor seems to be running well.
So my next question is how a vacuum assist distributor will make the motor better?

The diaphragm inside the vacuum can on the dist could have a hole in it. Put a hose on it and see if you can suck air.

Latest update on my troll hole carb issues. Things are looking up. I think the best thing I did was cap off the carb port from the carb to distributor. I also capped off the the distributor. I also changed out the rubber hoses and replaced the fuel filter. I than did the best drop lean method of carburetor I could. Motor seems to be running well.
So my next question is how a vacuum assist distributor will make the motor better?

How you ask ?

this is a bit exaggerated , but you get the point im tying to make on a Vacuum Advance unit advantages......... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom