SOLD Triple Locked 40th Anniversary w/ 180k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Hi there. I'm selling my beloved 80 series. Two owner clean carfax. Undercarriage rust is normal frame is healthy. I'm posting some pictures here and the link to my ad. I have an inbound 2022 Ford Bronco and need a down payment. I need $16K and it's absolutely worth it. I got a 2.5" lift at OTRAMM and they refurbed the lockers because they weren't working when I bought it about 4 years ago. Other than the lift, wheels, and stereo it's factory. I have third row seats, OEM stereo, 40th anniversary mats, original wheels - would love to sell to another cruiser lover.

Located in Richmond, VA

more pics - Land Cruiser - Google Drive - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19KozehuyikshAxg9qi-jVdTxBPVyfS9Z?usp=share_link

PXL_20220909_205514570.jpg

@demian42 send you a DM if its still available

For information, I have had lots of interest, answered lots of questions, and posted videos of cold starts and locker functionality. Good to talk to some great folks. I am not keeping up well with the interest and the questions and I am putting the LC up for auction. Once we get it setup, I'll post the link here. Looking forward to giving her a new home and starting on other projects :)

Auction link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom