SOLD Triple Locked 40th Anniversary w/ 180k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Hi there. I'm selling my beloved 80 series. Two owner clean carfax. Undercarriage rust is normal frame is healthy. I'm posting some pictures here and the link to my ad. I have an inbound 2022 Ford Bronco and need a down payment. I need $16K and it's absolutely worth it. I got a 2.5" lift at OTRAMM and they refurbed the lockers because they weren't working when I bought it about 4 years ago. Other than the lift, wheels, and stereo it's factory. I have third row seats, OEM stereo, 40th anniversary mats, original wheels - would love to sell to another cruiser lover.

Located in Richmond, VA

more pics - Land Cruiser - Google Drive - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19KozehuyikshAxg9qi-jVdTxBPVyfS9Z?usp=share_link

PXL_20220909_205514570.jpg

Moderators are going to politely ask you to move the for sale ad to the classifieds. GLWS.

You don’t need a 100 series with a bullet hole in the tear hatch do you?

About to ask how many miles, guess I should have looked at the title.

Anyway you can DM, email o text video of a cold start? And would you be willing to get a compression check and pre buy inspection done? I’m in California and interested but obviously can’t come see it in person

Last edited:
Also, what is up with the bungee cords in the undercarriage pics? I don’t think my computer downloaded all of them so all I see is two pics with bungee attached to the frame

Also, what is up with the bungee cords in the undercarriage pics? I don’t think my computer downloaded all of them so all I see is two pics with bungee attached to the frame
The chain mechanism that holds the spare up doesn't hold it tight. The bungee is helping out the spare.

About to ask how many miles, guess I should have looked at the title.

Anyway you can DM, email o text video of a cold start? And would you be willing to get a compression check and pre buy inspection done? I’m in California and interested but obviously can’t come see it in person
I can invest that in a maybe /potential buy. I can do the video when I am back home.

I didn't see the badging of the production number for this 40th Anniversary anywhere on the console. Also, is this vehicle still available?

Please see the attached photo from your google link. I'm not sure exactly where on the undercarriage this was taken but I noticed a bit a what appears to be a couple of fluid leaks, maybe coolant (?) from the area around the hose on left the side and the upper right of what might be the bottom of the oil pan(?) not sure. Any info would be great, please share your thoughts. I'm not really all that concerned, just want to know what it is. Thanks! Well, I have to say... I'm impressed. Overall, a very nice vehicle.

PXL_20220910_221830573.jpg

Just in case folks / future viewers are interested, I PM'd folks asking about pre-purchase inspection - nobody has setup an inspection or asked me to help out in this regard. I will support any pre-purchase inspection requests paid for by the potential buyer.

Please see the attached photo from your google link. I'm not sure exactly where on the undercarriage this was taken but I noticed a bit a what appears to be a couple of fluid leaks, maybe coolant (?) from the area around the hose on left the side and the upper right of what might be the bottom of the oil pan(?) not sure. Any info would be great, please share your thoughts. I'm not really all that concerned, just want to know what it is. Thanks! Well, I have to say... I'm impressed. Overall, a very nice vehicle.

View attachment 3195767
I see what you are talking about. I don't know the origin but will investigate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom