Triangle Monthly Meeting - May 4th @ 7pm @ Backyard Bistro in Raleigh (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GLTHFJ60

Rum Runnin'
SILVER Star
Threads
Star Wars themed costumes are welcome.

Cinco de Mayo costumes are also welcome.

See you then!

I'll be there. . Normal dress. . Might have to change out of uniform. Mutha ***as made me Company Commander. More work without the pay 🤦🏽‍♂️

I'm in

I'll be there. I was hoping to have the silver truck there, but I still have stuff to do. It'll be there next time for sure.

It’s been too long but I’m hoping to get out there. Spring soccer has <mostly> wrapped so have a bit of flexibility now.

Before cinco de drinko, its may the fourth be with you, wear your starwars attire.

I heard on the radio today that G105 is hosting a Hurricanes pregame at backyard bistro. Are we sure we have our room reserved still?
Yeah we do, confirmed last week. It might be a little after 7 that we're able to get in, but we don't go in until 7:30 or 7:45 anyway.

Parking may be tight, but I bet we'll be alright.

Also, who still listens to the radio? :lol:

Yeah we do, confirmed last week. It might be a little after 7 that we're able to get in, but we don't go in until 7:30 or 7:45 anyway.

Parking may be tight, but I bet we'll be alright.

Also, who still listens to the radio? :lol:

😂😂 Sarah hasn’t been feeling my bluegrass playlist I’m building on Spotify so radio it was today.

Zero parking here due to the game. They are charging $20 for parking of folks are attending the game.

They will allow ONSC to park on the curb somewhere. Just say you have reservations with John for the LC club.

I’m not making it. Dealing with a work issue. Super pissed. I’m wanting to be more active again so I’ll see you another time.

Ugh, they have the Edward's mill exit off wade closed.

Better way would be to get off 40 one exit after wade and take the back road in.

We make our own parking. (permitted by the restaurant, lol)

PXL_20220504_231250311.jpg

Thanks to everyone who came out! See you next month.

I’m not making it. Dealing with a work issue. Super pissed. I’m wanting to be more active again so I’ll see you another time.
There's always next month bud, no worries.

We need to get you out to Cape Lookout too! Get some fish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom