Triangle Monthly Meeting!!! - 7/1 @ 7:00pm @ Backyard Bistro in Raleigh (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So, your saying we go to a place or the usual spot and order to go food but just chill out in the parking lot?
Is that what you mean?
I think I misunderstood that at first.

Yes, exactly. We meet up at the backyard bistro Wednesday night, normal time. We order food, take it out to the parking lot, and eat on our tailgates. Supports the restaurant, gets us food, and we can hang out a bit in a responsible way.

@jimsmith1370 @Fort Knox what do you think about the parking lot dine idea?
I'm down with it and I'd also be down with someone's driveway. That really means someone's house cause, you know, the bathroom and such. I'd be willing to do it at my house, although I live in north Durham. If we do it at John Casale's house, I suspect it will turn into a wrenching event or at the very least, a Tool Time episode. Can we get Heidi there?

Probably merits a separate thread to discuss details, but I'm also a fan of @SFROMAN idea for a wrenching pot-luck.

So what I'm reading is that only three people are available for a July 1 meeting. Right now Alan, Dave and I are the only three avail and willing.

Will leave this up for another day or two before making a decision, and letting the restaurant know.

Its been a long time since I have met up with you all, meet you guys there.

I will be in town Wednesday so I’m down for whatever also

Yeah, like I said....I’m down with it.

Count me in.

...should we park in that large back parking lot instead of on the side so we have a little more tailgating room?

Last edited:
Oops - do you want me to put this on Facebook or no... Sorry, didn't remember and now with the limited attendance do you want it out there?

Monthly meeting is tonight! Calling for scattered/isolated thunderstorms, so we'll have to make a call when we get there.

The rain forecast has abated. We'll be bringing a cooler with beverages for the masses. Any requests?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom