Triad Area July Gathering
The Triad area July meeting is on track to be slightly different. Rather than a Tuesday evening restaurant meeting we plan to hold a "pot luck" type event. This first post will be edited to reflect changes in event details.
The quick details:
- Who: We would like to extend an invitation to all ONSC members. Part of the reason for Sunday is in case someone farther away would like to attend. This is also a good time to reach out to any non-members you know.
- When: Sunday, July 10th. Starting time 3:00.
- Where: Rice and Natalie's House. For address and contact info please send a Private Message to Rice (Username = Rice ). General location, Stokesdale, NC.
- What to Bring: A chair, beverage, and your "meal" item. Meal specific list will take place in the space below.
More Specific Info:
@Rice (2 adults, 1 child age 7, 2 dogs)
@jamesurq (1 adult)
@jfz80 (1 "adult" and Brodi)
@fj40z (2 adults and 2 kids)
@David1947 (2 adults)
@gaap master (2 adults and 1 child)
@NCFJ (2 adults)
@forrest5000 (1 adult)
@beno (1 Adult)
@erymer (2 adults and 3 children)
@77 KROOZER (2 adults and 2 pups)
@LXSTEVE (1 Adult)
@muto1 (1 Adult)
@jimsmith1370 (2 Adults)
@copterjock (1 adult)
@Hildebrandt (2 adults)
@tgadd (2 adults)
@JohnVee (? Adults)
It's On His Calendar:
Who is bringing what list:
- Home Brew Batch #1 [IPA] (Rice)
Home Brew Batch #2[Beer from a store ] (James)
- Peppers (Jason)
- Dip and Scoops (LX Steve)
- "GA Beer!" (Onur)
- Boston Butt [Pulled BBQ] (Rice and Natalie)
- Quiche (Hildebrandt)
- Mac & cheese (Shandor family)
- Baked Beans(David)
- Salad (Stan)
- Kale Salad w/ Chicken (Jim and Linda Smith)
- Hot dogs and Buns <- for the kids (Steve H.)
- Dessert (Eric)
- Cake or Pie (Mike)
- Chips (Steve H.)
- Paper plates, cups, cutlery (Rob)
- Meal plan for kids is hot dogs meaning if you want to spicy-up your "adult" dish go for it.
- Back Yard is fenced. Pups welcome but let us know if they are coming.
- We hired a babysitter to watch the kids. Let us know how many kids and how old. We will set up a couple sprinklers so bring bathing suits (and sunscreen).
Contact me with questions.
Last update: July 8, 9:00 am
Conversation leading up to this event:
Greensboro Monthly Meeting - June 2016