Triad Gathering, Sunday July 10th, All ONSC invited (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rice, almost (99%) sure I will attend. I will confirm by 8 July and bring whatever we need from the food list.
Copter Jock, what do or did you fly? I flew 58-D's when they first came out.....86-90. 1/9 Calvary, Ft. Lewis WA!

Rice, almost (99%) sure I will attend. I will confirm by 8 July and bring whatever we need from the food list.

My wife and I would love to come. We will bring a quiche and look forward to meeting y'all!

Awesome. PM's sent.

First post updated. Currently about 25-28 adults and about 18 rigs signed up. Wow! That's great.

UPDATE: First post also edited.

A small program change that ONLY effects those interested in shooting (@LXSTEVE, @jamesurq , and @JohnVee). Because there were only 3 wishing to shoot I think we will postpone that for some other time. It's partly a selfish move in that I can help with last minute preparations for the main event.

So then, Main event will begin at 3:00 for everyone.

Thanks all! See you soon,

Rice

Last edited:
:( Oh well , sounded good but I understand and maybe another day . Be there around three with a smile on my face :) .

Ashleigh and I will be there. Can bring anything, let me know if you see anything that will be needed.

Ashleigh and I will be there. Can bring anything, let me know if you see anything that will be needed.

That's great news. Looks like main course is pretty well covered. A 3rd dessert or an hors d'oeuvre would be super.

I'm sticking it out there, the major prediction; the total alignment of stars, planets, Nostradamus, horoscopes, and Charlie Sheen's love life ......

Biscuit will be at this event!

View attachment 1273314

Unfortunately, I just got the update. No Biscuit. :(

:(:censor:

I hear ya. New ETA is for the overlanding trip in... you guessed it.... 2 weeks.

I hear ya. New ETA is for the overlanding trip in... you guessed it.... 2 weeks.
Dag nabbit! In the highly unlikely event that Biscuit won't be ready for the Overland event, would you then bring your 60? I'm looking forward to meeting in person....I just got the vacant spot on the trip.
You will be pleased to know that Jim Symmes is driving an 07 LX470 (got it almost a year ago) and his wife has been driving GX470's for a few years. He totaled her first one and they were so impressed at how well it handled the accident 6 months ago (Jim's fault) that they immediately bought another! If my wife does not join me on the Hurricane Creek trip i may see if Jim wants to ride with me! We pulled up to the July 4th gathering at his house in my 40 and his greeting to me was "I hate you". After putting a cold Presidente beer in his hand, he was my friend again.
IMG_3340.JPG

Last edited:
Still in FL, so I wont be at yet another function.....

Dag nabbit! In the highly unlikely event that Biscuit won't be ready for the Overland event, would you then bring your 60? View attachment 1286788

The 60 is my son's - so I'll probably bring the 40 and a tent or just skip it. I'm hopeful that it'll be done though...

Unfortunately, I just got the update. No Biscuit. :(

This really is sad. I was seriously gunning for you. Good luck on the next deadline!

Update!

2 weeks has come and gone. The water feature is running and ready for unveiling. I don't hesitate to say @jfz80 's vision is even more incredible when brought to life.

Still on for 3:00 Sunday. Welcome to come early but we will put you to work. :lol:

Random notes:
  • GPS will bring you into the front of the neighborhood. Once on ***** ***** we are last house on the right. (White brick)
  • If driving a LC drive around and park in field behind the house and walk thru the rear gate. If we park like the pic shows below our event pictures will have a nice pond in the backdrop.
  • Non-LC go ahead and park in the front drive.
  • Current weather forecast is high 89 with 20% chance of precipitation.

Edit: Removed address information for privacy/protection

Last edited:
I have a 10' x 10' pup up tent available if needed. I plan to bring the 40 although the tent will hang out a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom