Triad Gathering, Sunday July 10th, All ONSC invited (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

X2. We drive to meetings like this and at the barn and URE because this club as a whole is a big distorted family. People from many different walks of life that unite in a common interest of the outdoors and a specific vehicle they use to take them there. We feel at home.

I particularly am glad to see so many young men and women getting involved, this is what keeps things from stagnating. It's funny too how our roles change as we age, from the young, enthusiastic energy driven quest to achieve your latest goal to the slower, enthusiastic, calculated, aches and pain calendared and most times longer quest to reach our current goal.

I think we are a fortunate group, to have this group.

Wow Steve. you've got a good eye. That's my new favorite picture. Buddy I've loved seeing your family grow. Your boys are just adorable and I am looking forward to seeing them as they continue to grow and watch you experience some of the things I hold dear.

Thanks Eric! I can honestly say I feel the same way about you and your family. I really do look up to you all for doing such a good job as parents. It's so ironic you posted this up today. For some reason this morning on my way to work I started thinking about you and Stacy and how long we have known each other now. We both bought our 40's in 2006, I think you got yours about 3 months before me iirc and meeting you all when the cruiser group was called West End Cruisers. I was thrilled when you guys decided to buy my 80, so glad it stayed local and went to someone who really appreciated it. I love getting to see it and see all the work you've put into the build, it's come a long way since you bought it and youve done it right.

When I get a new "hobby" I usually totally dive into it head first. I will live, sleep eat and breathe it and try to learn as much as I can about it. This usually lasts roughly 3 years, that's about how long it takes me to burn myself out on whatever it is. I have been into cruisers for 10 years now, at times more enthusiastic than others but it's people like yourself and the rest of the friends I've made over the past decade in this awesome group that keeps me from burning out.

Last edited:
Impressive. The keg is now floating which means only a few pulls left! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom