TRD super charger on a 100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
anyone running one? I had a chance yesterday to look at one installed on a new Tundra 4.7, I was impressed at how clean it all looks, cleaner than without the SC. My buddy is thinking of getting a brand new 100 series and installing a SC right off the bat.......sounds like a slick set up to me.

John H

I have one sitting on the shelf that will be installed in our general manager's '04 Demo.

It was supposed to go on today but he "had" to leave early :rolleyes:

It I were him, I would have waited til it was finished :slap:

whats the price tag on one of those? does it work on all 100 series? sounds pretty badass. seeing as my 80 is leaving DD status with the 37s going on i think the 100 series is calling my name.

TRD's suggested selling price is $4,699.00

There is not much margin in TRD stuff...

Just put one on my dads Tundra. You have to snake some wires and solder some connections. This might only apply to the earlier trucks as the SC wasn't finalized yet. He paid 3800.00 from some dealer on the web from Texas about 9 months ago. He left for FL yesturday, first towing with it installed. Haven't heard yet how it's doing.

Hey guys,

I have a 99 - 100 and it has the s/c installed. It makes a huge difference in terms of power and I didn't see a very big difference in mileage either. The truck moves and there is a bit of noise when you are using it but its tolerable and I think it sounds great.

Just make sure you bring an extra s/c belt and one of the pulleys is made of plastic so bring an extra one just in case.

Happy New Year to all.

Amando
Palo Alto, CA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom