Trailer electrical connector replacement (LC200) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi folks. I partly broke the connector you plug the trailer electrics into, that hangs under the rear bumper, years ago, while doing something awesome. A zip tie and guesswork have allowed it to work since then but I'd like to replace the thing at last.

Unfortunately, I've pored over parts lists on a couple sites and haven't been able to find it. Meaning I can't even find a listing for the part in any of the diagrams.

Does anyone know the part number or where to buy one or anything like that?

Hi folks. I partly broke the connector you plug the trailer electrics into, that hangs under the rear bumper, years ago, while doing something awesome. A zip tie and guesswork have allowed it to work since then but I'd like to replace the thing at last.

Unfortunately, I've pored over parts lists on a couple sites and haven't been able to find it. Meaning I can't even find a listing for the part in any of the diagrams.

Does anyone know the part number or where to buy one or anything like that?
Try 82169-60080

If you still do awesome stuff and might break it again, you might consider cutting a hole in the bumper and mounting the connector into there. There are some options which are lower profile that will allow you to get the connector closer to the hitch as well (as opposed to being so far off to the right).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom