Anyone in Tacoma, WA: Can I borrow your 7-pin trailer lights connector?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am supposed to drag a trailer out to Eastern Washington tomorrow and just realized that I don't have the 7-pin trailer connector. I have a 2016 LX 570 and the part number is 82169-60080. I called Lexus and Toyota and no one has it local. Is anyone willing to unclip theirs and either loan it to me or I will buy you a new one? A six pack of your favorite beverage and some cash is being offered:)
1692726734281.png

Are you sure your don't have it. 13' come with it from factory. It is not in the usual spot next to the hitch. On mine is further on the right side under the bumper.

I'm pretty sure these 2 plugs are what's used for the 7-pin I have pictured in the first post. I was really surprised because in the glove box was the 7 to 4 pin adapter and the trailer brake wire harness. Very strange. Good news, the Toyota dealer said they could get one in tomorrow by 7am, so that only puts me back a few hours.
1692745774101.png

And looking on both the driver and passenger side, I don't see anything else.
1692745832540.png

1692745858817.png

I'm pretty sure these 2 plugs are what's used for the 7-pin I have pictured in the first post. I was really surprised because in the glove box was the 7 to 4 pin adapter and the trailer brake wire harness. Very strange. Good news, the Toyota dealer said they could get one in tomorrow by 7am, so that only puts me back a few hours.
View attachment 3408514

And looking on both the driver and passenger side, I don't see anything else.
View attachment 3408515

View attachment 3408516
It was supposed to be added at port. My 16 200 was the same. Still had the factory plug covers and no harness. Quite annoying. I'm in Eastern WA or I'd help you out.

It was supposed to be added at port. My 16 200 was the same. Still had the factory plug covers and no harness. Quite annoying. I'm in Eastern WA or I'd help you out.
Appreciate it. But I should be good as long as the parts truck shows up tomorrow AM. And seems like it was fairly common to be missed at port/PDI.

I found this thread and a few others after a search:

Trailer hitch wiring

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom