Trail Tailor Offerings (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can tell you from personal experiences that docs don't know everything. Keep working that arm/hand, believe itll get better, and you may well surprise yourself.

Wishing you all the best. Just took a look. Are the hidden winch mounts for the 100 series NLA? Looks like it but just wanted to double check.

After the TIA/light stroke we have updated the website.

I will not be taking bumper, slider or rack orders anymore. A few other parts are NLA as well due to non-interest/slow in sales.

J/A
Are you still producing the fender and D pillar vents or are they gone once what's left is sold?

Wishing you all the best. Just took a look. Are the hidden winch mounts for the 100 series NLA? Looks like it but just wanted to double check.

I have taken all HWMs off the website. I have stock on all except 80 and early LX570. I'll add them back eventually, just not in the mood to deal with big stuff right now.

J

I do plan to keep making them.

Let me rephrase; if they continue to sell, I will continue to make.

J
Nice. My factory ones are getting pretty ugly so hopefully I can get myself a set soon 🤞

I will not be taking bumper, slider or rack orders anymore. A few other parts are NLA as well due to non-interest/slow in sales.

J/A
Hard to just hit the "like" button to a statement line that from a couple who has contributed so much to this group in ways that go beyond words. I had plans do do more based on your work of quality customized FJ60 and FJ62 executions .... nevertheless I have pieces of fine examples of your work product. For that I thank you as well as as for those many one of a kind contributions to the FJ6X community. Well done J/A!
It couldn't be done any better.
Cheers!!!

J/A
sorry to hear....looks like I got my bumper just in time. Have not installed it yet. Should of had you autograph it for me......feels as top quality as it looks.

HJ61 custom front bumper.

PXL_20230816_175941845.jpg
PXL_20230816_175916960.jpg
PXL_20230816_175909220.jpg
PXL_20230816_175924761.jpg

Currently I'm not taking any new heavy fabrication orders. Getting back to things is taking a bit more time than I hoped. So unless I had previous fab or fab for my customs shop; all is on hold.

Yes, I'm fabbing some things, but until further notice no other orders are being accepted.

Thank you,

Jason

Glad to see you're getting better....even if slowly. Health is precious!! Keep on keepin on!

Awesome work man!
“Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom