Trail Tailor Offerings- Racks, Sliders, Control Arms and Misc (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I broke my last CV today (I had a spare but told the wife the next one that breaks I’m cutting off the ifs). I’m in for the bracket kit. I’ve done an SAS on my Tacoma years ago and have helped with a few. Looking forward to the farmers tan from the welder on this project.

952E5A06-781B-48EA-8B91-2F710BD0E718.jpeg

Are you using a stock drive shaft either 80 or 100? And is there a way to use a stock brake set up? Just trying to see how cheaply I can do this and do other upgrades later.

A few left.....

J

I no longer make them. Not enough interest to keep them going.

J

Oh bummer! Been watching your site for quite a while now waiting for them to come back in stock.

Oh bummer! Been watching your site for quite a while now waiting for them to come back in stock.

I think I may have a couple sets left in bare metal. I'll look, if I do I'll have Andrea add them to the website tonight.

J

Looking for the 100 series CB stock front location antenna Mount.

Will they be coming back in stock?
Thanks!

@ClassyJalopy

I just got 10 made up waiting on stainless hardware and will be up in a day or two.

Jason

@ClassyJalopy

I just got 10 made up waiting on stainless hardware and will be up in a day or two.

Jason
Wait, I have been going ape-schitt for the

100 series Antenna Light Mounts - any of those coming back too? Pretty please!

Jason,
are you going to do a run of the 80 rack mount clamps? i got your 100 series stuff and im really happy with them

I think I may have a couple sets left in bare metal. I'll look, if I do I'll have Andrea add them to the website tonight.

J

No luck on the soft shackle tow points?

Sweet. Just grabbed a couple tow points. Thanks Jason @TRAIL TAILOR . Also added some extended sway bar links for the rear. Yesterday you had front and rear. Was hoping to get it all in one shipment but I guess I'll have to wait till you get the fronts back in stock. Unless you have one pair hiding somewhere you want to add to my order. ;)

Last edited:
Sweet. Just grabbed a couple tow points. Thanks Jason @TRAIL TAILOR . Also added some extended sway bar links for the rear. Yesterday you had front and rear. Was hoping to get it all in one shipment but I guess I'll have to wait till you get the fronts back in stock. Unless you have one pair hiding somewhere you want to add to my order. ;)

I hate 500 pair finishing up on the lathe. About 10-12 days and be back in stock.

I broke my last CV today (I had a spare but told the wife the next one that breaks I’m cutting off the ifs). I’m in for the bracket kit. I’ve done an SAS on my Tacoma years ago and have helped with a few. Looking forward to the farmers tan from the welder on this project.

View attachment 2611390
@RiverRat22 Ok dude, I like your setup.. What wheels and rear bumper is that?

Hello. When will you have 100 front sway bar links in? I need some bad!

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom