ToyotaMatt (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yeah I have not seen my order of a starter bolt kit. I actually accidentally ordered 2 of them. I gave up waiting because I was on a time crunch. so I ordered it from SOR. I ordered the starter bolt kit back on January 23rd, 2024. Its still not here. the engine and transmission and starter are now in the vehicle. I really don't want to bash anybody but its unacceptable. His stuff looks good on the site and is nice when/if you get it. and he is very nice even on the phone and a true wealth of knowlegd. Luckily it was 47.50$ and not somthing like a dizzy that would be lots of money for me. But it seems I am out 47.50 and honestly I waisted that money on starter bolts thats just too pricy for that kind of hardware. If I do get the 2 kits in Ill sell them for cheep on mud maybe get some good karma out of it.

To be fair I did not reach out to him.

Edit: Matt Did contact me and resolve the issue. Was really nice and offered replacements for the things I did not receive.

Last edited:
$47 for starter bolts?!?!? :lol:
yep well it was a stud, the bolt, washer, and nut x2 because i bought 2 sets honestly not on purpose. I didn't realize till recently when I was wondering if they ever shipped. never did and Unfortunately I do not need them anymore. For sure too much, I learned my lesson. Like I said if I ever get them Ill sell them to a mud member for the cost of shipping.

yeah I have not seen my order of a starter bolt kit. I actually accidentally ordered 2 of them. I gave up waiting because I was on a time crunch. so I ordered it from SOR. I ordered the starter bolt kit back on January 23rd, 2024. Its still not here. the engine and transmission and starter are now in the vehicle. I really don't want to bash anybody but its unacceptable. His stuff looks good on the site and is nice when/if you get it. and he is very nice even on the phone and a true wealth of knowlegd. Luckily it was 47.50$ and not somthing like a dizzy that would be lots of money for me. But it seems I am out 47.50 and honestly I waisted that money on starter bolts thats just too pricy for that kind of hardware. If I do get the 2 kits in Ill sell them for cheep on mud maybe get some good karma out of it.

To be fair I did not reach out to him. I should not have to reach out though even if he was backed up or whatever. I guess he can think about it as a gofundme donation.
Man, I feel embarrassed to even mention how much I am into this adventure for. I actually did order a dizzy (just one of the items on my order), among other fairly expensive items. And I am to a point now that it is holding up my project. But I sure don't want to order from elsewhere, and be into it all for double.

Man I really hope the stuff shows up, and is of the pristine quality that it appears on the website. Matt has been replying to me via text message, although not providing really any insight as to when, or if I will receive any of my items.

Man, I feel embarrassed to even mention how much I am into this adventure for. I actually did order a dizzy (just one of the items on my order), among other fairly expensive items. And I am to a point now that it is holding up my project. But I sure don't want to order from elsewhere, and be into it all for double.

Man I really hope the stuff shows up, and is of the pristine quality that it appears on the website. Matt has been replying to me via text message, although not providing really any insight as to when, or if I will receive any of my items.
I would not feel embarrased. I almost bought the distributer kit for my project. The wiring and everything would have really helped out and made things look nice. from the video it even looked worth it from all the extra stuff that came with it. But I ended up buying the dizzy from city racer to save money. Works great started it up for the first time in the fj40 a few days ago. I hate even speaking up because He was super nice on the phone and even sent me some free parts once and the cruiser community needs people like him that can nerd out on oem parts. But you need reliability and consistency with e-comerce or people are going to get annoyed. People are not interested in excuses they just go buy somewhere else.

Last edited:
I would not feel embarrased. I almost bought the distributer kit for my project. The wiring and everything would have really helped out and made things look nice. from the video it even looked worth it from all the extra stuff that came with it. But I ended up buying the dizzy from city racer to save money. Works great started it up for the first time in the fj40 a few days ago. I hate even speaking up because He was super nice on the phone and even sent me some free parts once and the cruiser community needs people like him that can nerd out on oem parts. But you need reliability and consistency with e-comerce or people are going to get annoyed. People are not interested in excuses they just go buy somewhere else.
I feel the same, I really want @ToyotaMatt to succeed and do well, and continue to provide awesome parts!! I still love looking at parts on his site, and hope to buy more at some point!! I too spoke with him on the phone, and he was very nice and helpful. But yeah, at this point, I am getting a bit nervous to say the least. I even had a whole new chassis harness made that is wired to plug right into his dizzy kit.....and I really do not want to start modifying my sweet new harness!!

@ToyotaMatt can I get a update on order #5594?

hi ,

order #5594 you placed on march 6th , was delivered to your shop on ;

Delivered, In/At Mailbox

March 11, 2024, 1:13 pm

if this is incorrect ? Please PM me when you see this here

thanks
matt

I placed an order #5135 to @ToyotaMatt through the website on 10/19/23 and haven't received it yet. I placed an order for fusible links at the same time for the HDJ81 and received those in November 2023. I am super happy to have received those.
I have PM'd him here, and emailed through the email response that the order was placed and through the website but haven't received a response.

hi ,

i still need the 2 digit modle year and Toyota Modle 4 digit prefix for the stamping of the Plate , IE : 78 FJ40

i do have the : JDM Reflective
YELLOW / GREEN / Y specs

when you placed the order originally , however there were not the additional needed year and modle info in the check out notes as outlined in the store listing page ?

please use that same PM you refer to above and reply back this above last details i need here

thanks
matt

yep well it was a stud, the bolt, washer, and nut x2 because i bought 2 sets honestly not on purpose. I didn't realize till recently when I was wondering if they ever shipped. never did and Unfortunately I do not need them anymore. For sure too much, I learned my lesson. Like I said if I ever get them Ill sell them to a mud member for the cost of shipping.

mr og bieno , or uonr ?

- holds a long standing un-professional and personal grudge towards a person who has never spoken to him , nor purchased parts from him

- i have no idea why ? except the below .

- because i have a life time of Toyota Dealership prior Parts Dept. & Service Dept. Employment experience , so i have been told by countless fellow MUD members in PM and live tech calls too

- note : above are professionally stated & honest facts

matt

Last edited:
Sorry guys he's still busy moving those 10lb bundles of priority mail boxes from 3 years ago, he doesn't have time to get to your orders try to be a little understanding he's a one man show remember....first time anyone has ever used that excuse. Even though 3 years ago when he posted that same pic as an excuse he blamed all those boxes coming in on another employee.....

Last edited:
toyomatt is legit! He's buzy and will come through!

calm down and carry on!

1.1 (2).JPG

Last edited:
i have been boxing orders non-stop all week

i don't have time to sift through the nonsense here like our non-supporting member @Francis K likes to keep him / her self entertained ?

do you have a
outstanding order with me @Francis K ?

if so PM me , here on
MUD and it WILL get addressed... asap !

i am working my azz off to get caught up on the back log of orders , you will also see certain items i offer being phased out for the time being too ....

i am applying a pile of efficiently and routine must-do's so a back-log like this cannot and will not occur in the future ....

if anyone thinks this thread is a joke or a place to sling cheap shots , go some where else , please

i take this matter dead dam serious and anyone who does not think so ? i guess they will find out like @Francis K s will find out if he replies back in a un professional manner again >.....

i do care about all my parts customers the same , and there parts i carefully box a tad but more then them actually ...

below is one thing i try hard to live by daily , and it is in now way a joke .......not even close ...

this is how i roll , and will continue to do as exactly as the words say

matt

View attachment 3588880

8. BS your customers and play victim to deflect from it

Added one for you, sorry buddy I'll always call out a vendor playing games, not personal just looking out for people. Honesty goes a long way...

Last edited:
i will be focusing all this week on the back-log of current orders ,

matt

Last edited:
if you think what i wrote and posted just above is playing the victim , then your the one playing games here with all the folks reading what your rambling on about ...

i gave a straight-up , up-date ...

also the approach to handle my back log of orders i still have as of right now , that affects them , and apparently not you , since you dodged my important question , on how i can help you with your order # .....that you don't seem to have ?

your not gonna bait me here ......:rolleyes:

Buddy you posted a picture of an excuse as to why you're busy and have dodged your customers which is the same picture you posted years ago and even back then it was a dumb lie excuse. It's not my word against yours anyone can go see it, stop deflecting and take some accountability for your actions.

Last edited:
Going back to my comments. Matt did come through, He contacted me witch says alot for a vendor, apologized , and offered me some other parts that I may need. I think on my end I should have been a better person and contacted him first before I went on a rant on here. Live and learn I guess. Happy cruising everyone. Thanks @ToyotaMatt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom