Toyota stout (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a friend that needs parts for a 66 Toyota stout and he is at a loss to find parts or info on the truck. His problem atm is his clutch went out and he needs one. I hope I'm asking in the right place for this. I just know there super rare and most haven't seen them outside of pics

Toy Connection in Santa Clara, CA may have some parts. Jeff has a Stout.

file-186.jpg

oh damn! I love it. Only thing better would be a Stout double cab 4x4, think I have seen a pic of one in South America(Brazil?)

I think the Stout has one of the best front ends(body) I have seen, like an old Studebaker truck

Toy Connection in Santa Clara, CA may have some parts. Jeff has a Stout.

file-186.jpg

In restoring my 67, these were my resources for parts:

Mike Guarderas, Washington state, parting out a Stout: msg815@yahoo.com

Mike Bingham, Cabe Toyota, California, good source for OEM/NOS:
mbingham@cabetoyota.com

Carlyn Dinkler, North Carolina, THE expert on 1965-70 Corona RT43/52, the 1969-72 Corona Mark II RT6#/7#, and the 1970-73 Corona RT8#/9#. A bunch of these parts work with 3RB, and I am guessing they may share clutches. He stocks and refurbs old parts. He also stocks engine labels.
cdinkler@bellsouth.net

Rick Dormoi, (Pennsylvania?), is a good source for hard to find parts, including suspension.
rick@toyotaheadauto.com

Salsipuedes Auto Wreckers, Watsonville California. They have a number of stouts they are parting out, including interior parts.
They are on Facebook and have some Stouts featured.
https://www.facebook.com/SalsipuedesAutoWreckers
Phone: 831-728-1551. They don't seem to mind going out to the parts trucks and checking for even the most obscure part.

GWS RareParts. Good source for NOS on Ebay.
http://www.ebay.com/usr/gws-rareparts

Finally, Kurt at CruiserOutfitters is also a Stout guy and may be able to hook you up with a clutch.
6-4-2013 256.JPG

There is a maroon 4 door Stout for sale at "I Love Sushi" place on the highway in Jaco, Costa Rica. Been there forever. Not sure if it runs.

EDIT: Actually found a Youtube video of the exact truck!

Last edited:
There is a maroon 4 door Stout for sale at "I Love Sushi" place on the highway in Jaco, Costa Rica. Been there forever. Not sure if it runs.

This one, I snapped some pics a few years ago. Definitely a sweet ride.

IMG_0236 (Custom).jpg

I want a Stout really bad! Been searching for one here and there, but no luck yet. Hoping to find one close enough to check out in person.

I have a 66 stout ,maybe we work out a deal . Pm for pics and info
I want a Stout really bad! Been searching for one here and there, but no luck yet. Hoping to find one close enough to check out in person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom