TOYOTA PIC OF THE DAY POST (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Couple more. I liked the look of the two 45’s

IMG_8922.jpeg

IMG_8921.jpeg

IMG_8920.jpeg

Wow! You don’t see those hj47 troopies often. That is what they are right?

Wow! You don’t see those hj47 troopies often. That is what they are right?
I think so. I had to go back and look. It isn’t an old LV as they were called here. @PG45er could confirm but I think it is an actual Troopy. I might go back for a weekend trip if he is around. Be fun to get behind the fence.

I think they can be bj45 too?

Not sure if I've ever seen the bj47 designation

I don't know what the difference between 45 and 47 is unless just slightly newer.

Crusty would probably know.

Last edited:
Nice. I always liked those trucks actually. More reasonably priced than cruisers, but still tough.
That's the 'Cruiser' that Cruiserheads would admit to liking if Land Cruisers didn't exist. Yes, I do like them as well - don't tell anyone.

I still half regret not buying one about 10 years ago. Was for sale near my work for 2500 bucks or something.
Rumour is that in our neck of the woods, parts are nigh impossible to get

Rumour is that in our neck of the woods, parts are nigh impossible to get
Yeah old Nissan stuff is tough. With boats you'd see old Nissan diesels pretty often. Pretty much sol if something happens.

That's why it's only half a regret...

I don't remember if this was before or after I got my 60. One lumbering behemoth is plenty tho 😞

I love this bitch starring at me in my shop.

F080101E-F863-4273-8BF6-9D765C836312.jpeg

I met a local today. Just got his whip on the road. Needs doors badly.

42CB638D-DCA0-4C16-A278-71DC61FAE6B5.jpeg

4137EF07-EAFF-472C-AC29-7B39586733C2.jpeg

0AA64CA8-1F05-4F61-AF4E-BFD24F66A4D6.jpeg

I miss having my 40 on the road... Unfortunately it isn't a great option for a child in a wheelchair. Getting in and out of a 40 with a 6 point cage is a challenge at the best of times.

The time is coming... once the conditions are removed from the townhome we are selling for my son. Until then I need to be responsible and not spend money on unnecessary things like extra car insurance.

The man I met said the bumper is from Seapotato, do you recognize it? His name is Chris and he said he used to be part of the Vancouver island club.

The man I met said the bumper is from Seapotato, do you recognize it? His name is Chris and he said he used to be part of the Vancouver island club.
Haha, yeah he used to be on this board a fair bit... I want to say @dryhoppin or something like that?

I'd never actually seen his truck before. Or at least not since ye olden days. It had probably been ten years since I'd seen him when he came by for that bumper.

It was on my green truck when I got it. Weighed a freaking ton :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom