Toyota hiace 2lt wont start after loosing the only key (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello, im from norway and have no idea what i should do anymore, i cant find answer anywhere. I hope its okay i post here.

i have a toyota hiace 1998 with 2Lt engine/90hp, i lost the only key i had in the Deep sea…

but i got a hold of 2 identical ecu/immobilizer and key with rfid from 2 donor cars with the same engine, now i have a crank no start problem.
i suspect its something with the shut of valve not getting power from ecu, it started for about 1sec when i first replaced the ecu and key, matching number on ecu/immobilizer as original also, but still none of the ecu/keys from donor cars worked and the car acts the same, no fuel to injectors. since this is a Hiace and not a Hilux/4-runner its impossible to get to the rear of the dieselpump where the immobilizer/shut of valve part is, i can barely see it when i take the left wheel of.

Can someone tell me if its possible to bypass this immobilizer without removing the whole dieselpump? I cant find out what color the wiring from the shut of solenoid is and where it goes, is it 12v only ? Or electronic pulse also thats not battery voltage?

This is a simple engine with bosch ve pump?

It cant be that difficult to bypass this immobiliser thing when i got a new key and everything should work since the donor cars have the same engine with immobiliser. Im totally lost.
I apreciate every answer

For my armchair.
Find the 2 fuel solenoids and run a fused wire dedicated to starting via a switch.
Your solenoid will click when probed with + power.
Both will be connected via a wiring harness.
Part # 22390-5b320 and 22390-6a511.

The upper solenoid is used everywhere and simply requires power. The second unit might be simple or even fixed with a blanking plate.
Good luck.

For my armchair.
Find the 2 fuel solenoids and run a fused wire dedicated to starting via a switch.
Your solenoid will click when probed with + power.
Both will be connected via a wiring harness.
Part # 22390-5b320 and 22390-6a511.

The upper solenoid is used everywhere and simply requires power. The second unit might be simple or even fixed with a blanking plate.
Good luck.
This did not work applying 12v and ground to the 3 wires comming from fuel cut solenoid, stil not starting…. Hard to find a propper 1kz-t replacement engine in norway

Part # 22101-64250 is the pumpbody most of our Toyota's use.
Our older units have one solenoid.
Look at an earlier version of your engine, pretty sure there is a solution to getting your engine to work.
You only need to defeat or remove the second solenoid.
Don't say it can't be done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom