Toyota hiace 2lt wont start after loosing the only key

H

hiace2lt

Hello, im from norway and have no idea what i should do anymore, i cant find answer anywhere. I hope its okay i post here.

i have a toyota hiace 1998 with 2Lt engine/90hp, i lost the only key i had in the Deep sea…

but i got a hold of 2 identical ecu/immobilizer and key with rfid from 2 donor cars with the same engine, now i have a crank no start problem.
i suspect its something with the shut of valve not getting power from ecu, it started for about 1sec when i first replaced the ecu and key, matching number on ecu/immobilizer as original also, but still none of the ecu/keys from donor cars worked and the car acts the same, no fuel to injectors. since this is a Hiace and not a Hilux/4-runner its impossible to get to the rear of the dieselpump where the immobilizer/shut of valve part is, i can barely see it when i take the left wheel of.

Can someone tell me if its possible to bypass this immobilizer without removing the whole dieselpump? I cant find out what color the wiring from the shut of solenoid is and where it goes, is it 12v only ? Or electronic pulse also thats not battery voltage?

This is a simple engine with bosch ve pump?

It cant be that difficult to bypass this immobiliser thing when i got a new key and everything should work since the donor cars have the same engine with immobiliser. Im totally lost.
I apreciate every answer

Squash

Squash

SILVER Star
For my armchair.
Find the 2 fuel solenoids and run a fused wire dedicated to starting via a switch.
Your solenoid will click when probed with + power.
Both will be connected via a wiring harness.
Part # 22390-5b320 and 22390-6a511.

The upper solenoid is used everywhere and simply requires power. The second unit might be simple or even fixed with a blanking plate.
Good luck.

H

hiace2lt

For my armchair.
Find the 2 fuel solenoids and run a fused wire dedicated to starting via a switch.
Your solenoid will click when probed with + power.
Both will be connected via a wiring harness.
Part # 22390-5b320 and 22390-6a511.

The upper solenoid is used everywhere and simply requires power. The second unit might be simple or even fixed with a blanking plate.
Good luck.
This did not work applying 12v and ground to the 3 wires comming from fuel cut solenoid, stil not starting…. Hard to find a propper 1kz-t replacement engine in norway

Squash

Squash

SILVER Star
Part # 22101-64250 is the pumpbody most of our Toyota's use.
Our older units have one solenoid.
Look at an earlier version of your engine, pretty sure there is a solution to getting your engine to work.
You only need to defeat or remove the second solenoid.
Don't say it can't be done!