Toyota EPC on DVD! Great for us rest-of-world guys! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pbgbottle said:
is this the right info for the tacoma ,tundra . year ,ETC.

Looks like it is, at least for the Tacoma's...Altho there are now 4 generations of Tacomas, I would have expected it to be broken down more by year....I dont know squat aboot the Tundra's tho...

Can any of you experts point me to the door handle gaskets? I can't find the outside of the doors.

Thanks!

Just found this today, would like the Jap/Euro EPC only... none of the links seem to work anymore? Help Please...

Where do I find the 3.3g file everyone is talking about? I have followed every thread to a T and always end up empty handed. It seems like all the links are dead or no longer available. PLEASE SOMONE HELP ME I REALLY WANT ALL THOSE PART NUMBERS SOMETIME BEFORE CHRISTMAS.......:bounce2: Thanks!

i have the 1.5gb version but i also would like to acquire this newer version if possible. i am also able to host it if necessary. anyone care to share?
thnx. :)

I desperatly need a copy of this too. Could someone PLEASE host this for us? Just for like 2 or 3 days or something?

Need EPC toyota

can someone pm me or tell me where to download any version of the EPC for Hj61 and Lj70 1988 and 1987 respectively...

thanks in advance

I hope someone will host the 3.3 gig EPC. I have the 1.5 gig version (available at http://www.yankeetoys.org/docs.htm near the bottom of the page) But my vehicle is a 1990 JDM Mk II Grande with the 1G-GZE and the !.5 gig is for European Models none of which had this engine.

Thanks Steve and other seeders out there. As before I got the HTTP 404 "page not found" error for thepiratebay, doesn't seem to work for me. But I downloaded BitLord and did a search for toyotaepc.zip and there it was, all 1.55 gig!
Not sure where its coming from but after 9hrs I am at 49%. Thanks again to all.

Where is the 3.3 gig EPC? Or who has it? Please seed or provide FTP DL info

Thanks!!!!

I'm wondering if someone who has this EPC can look up the part number for the horns on a 1988 HJ61?

Thanks so much,
Beau

I'm wondering if someone who has this EPC can look up the part number for the horns on a 1988 HJ61?

Thanks so much,
Beau

Well, I have the old 1.5 MB version from yankeetoys.com. Appears that it's only the European version, but he has a note in it that says:

"Now, there are different data CDs that go with the EPC depending upon which
country you live in Europe, Japan, etc. The version that I have is for Europe.
However, thanks to Toyota's part numbering system you can use PNC (not sure
what it stands for) which is the first 6 or 7 digits of the part number to
identify which part you need. The rest of the number is refered to as a
"locator number" and determines which country, color, trim package, year, etc.
that you have."
Here's the screenshot of what it comes up with for your rig:

hornpartstw3.jpg

Thanks guys for your help on the horn. It was actually the connection in behind the steering. Thanks so much though for your responses.

I have a few questions and proposals concerning the EPC program.

Does it also cover VINs for the LX-450? Or do I need to have a Lexus EPC? Is there one?

What about this Lexus dealer check thing?

OK, here goes my proposal. I have professional webspace and can host up to 20GB of stuff, so I will be glad to host the EPC and I can grant FTP access to the person who is willing to upload it.
There are some things I would like to ask for:

1. Please upload the FULLEST version of EPC, the one mentioned a page or two ago, which consisted of 18 or so CDs and also covered American models. It was 3,3GB I guess.

2. When making a RAR file, please divide it into vloumes, so that people could download it step by step. RAR files have the option of dividing an archive into volumes, ZIPs don't. You can state the volume size at random, for example 300MB or 700MB each. Imagine your frustration when your connection breaks and you've been at the 90% or 3GBs :mad:. If you create volumes, the unfortunate downloader would only lose the last volume.

3. Please don't call the volumes Toyota. Call them Photos01, Photos02 etc...

4. Make sure the archive has a password. This is due to the strict policy of webhosts. Some might consider such software illegal and if they manage to open it, then I will have my account suspended. If you put a password like "Ih8mudEPCprogram666" then nobody at my hosting company would bother to break it. I am a photographer so volumes like Photos23.rar won't be suspicious.

You know how it is. We know that we use this software because the dealers are dumb and unless you know the part number and drawing, they won't help you. But webhosts don't know it and might simply cause me big trouble because they will treat me like a criminal.

If there is anybody willing to upload the EPC, please give me a PM and we will discuss details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom