トヨダ (To Yo Ta) not (TEQ) Logo on emblem (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Most of you have known about this but not me so apologies if this is redundant but I find it a fascinating piece of automotive history. Now I can appreciate the history behind it instead of pretending to know or pronounce it as TEQ which is not the case.

Credit: Toyota Logo History and Meaning

IMG_6269.jpg

Lots of great stories like this. A good one is about a Japanese guy named Stone Bridge (Ishi Bashi) who started a tire company ...

:D

Consequently, does anyone know of one of the "TEQ" badges that will fit on the back of a 200? I think some others have adapted some 100series badges, but haven't seen anything specific for the 200.

bhicks makes an oval one that will work if you use 3m tape around the perimeter.... the mounting spot is a bit convex but jsut using tape around the edge allows it to work

Yea I saw that, seems there are still a couple minor gaps on the emblem.

I think my emblem's adhesive slowly settled slightly downward...but on the street, it doesn't really matter. I've seen dozens of guys in my rear view mirror shooting photos behind me at stop lights... :)

Now? It doesn't matter, because it's completely obscured by my tire. Also...people now quiz me on what I'm driving, since "Land Cruiser" is also completely covered.

I think my emblem's adhesive slowly settled slightly downward...but on the street, it doesn't really matter. I've seen dozens of guys in my rear view mirror shooting photos behind me at stop lights... :)

Now? It doesn't matter, because it's completely obscured by my tire. Also...people now quiz me on what I'm driving, since "Land Cruiser" is also completely covered.

Did you get yours from bhicks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom